isaac... flirting?

While Isaac and Moon were in a lot of classes together, they didn't really spend that much time together at school

While Isaac and Moon were in a lot of classes together, they didn't really spend that much time together at school. Moon was around Alex and Kiley most of the time while Isaac was always around the popular crowd of the sophomore class. Yes, Isaac's friends were always nice to Moon, but that was mostly because they were scared that Isaac would kill them if they weren't. "So, I never asked you what you and Isaac were about to do before I walked in the other day?" Alex asks Moon, remembering Isaac and Moon being too close before the whole Rumple, Jackie thing.

"What do you mean?" Moon asks, being completely oblivious that Isaac was close to kissing her. Moon was able to tell if someone liked someone else, but if someone showed the slightest interest in her or was going to kiss her, she was oblivious. It was just, in her mind, she couldn't see anyone liking her; especially if they found out how mentally unstable she is.

"Moon, he was going to kiss you" Alex says, making both Kiley and Moon look at Alex in shock.

"Why wasn't I updated on this?" Kiley asks. Not that she'd admit to Moon right now, but her and Alex have had a bet for around a year now on whether Isaac and Moon would get together. Kiley said they would by the start of junior year while Alex said it'd never happen... Alex now regrets his decision of saying it wouldn't happen.

"He wasn't going to kiss me" Moon tells them both "We were just talking."

"Oh yeah" Alex says with a scoff "You were both sat staring at each other and his face was getting closer to yours. Moon, he definitely was going to kiss you."

"I didn't even notice he was getting closer" Moon asks as she starts to worry. Moon didn't want Isaac to kiss her. It's not that she is disgusted by him, she just didn't want their friendship to get awkward. She likes how they are now and didn't want that to change "Should I have noticed?"

"Noticed what?" She hears the voice of Isaac say as she feels his arm go around her shoulders.

"That Zendaya got a haircut" Alex says, knowing that Moon's celebrity crush is Zendaya.

"You love Zendaya so yes, you should have noticed" Isaac says with a laugh, pulling Moon closer to him, making Kiley and Alex give each other a look. After the other night, Isaac couldn't get Moon out of his head. The way she smiles, how she rambles about things she loves, her obsession for 10 Things I Hate About You, the little dance she does when she's very happy and her eyes. Especially her eyes. So, after talking to Lee about it, he realised that he likes her more than a friend, and it kind of scared him. He's never liked a girl like he likes Moon. Yes, he has been in other relationships, but he's never had a girl stuck in his head like Moon is.

"I'm so ashamed of myself" Moon says, wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"I don't get why you like Zendaya so much, there is prettier girls out there" Isaac comments, making Moon look offended.

"Yeah, like who? Who is more gorgeous than the most gorgeous woman to walk planet earth?" Moon asks, still offended.

"You" Isaac says with a shrug, making Moon, Alex and Kiley look at him in shock. While it seems like Moon and Isaac flirt from time to time by insulting each other, they have never flirted by complimenting each other, which confirmed Alex and Kiley's suspicions that Isaac is head over heels for Moon.

"Isaac" Garret says, running over to the group "Oh, hi Moon."

"Hi Garret" Moon says with a small smile as Garret just looks at how close Moon and Isaac are, and how Isaac has his arm wrapped around Moon (which is normal for the two).

"What do you want?" Isaac asks Garret, knowing he's going to get dragged somewhere but doesn't want to leave Moon.

"The soccer field is free, you coming?" Garret asks Isaac, who looks at Moon then back at Garret "You can bring Moon if you want."

"I'm going to stick with Alex and Kiley" Moon says with a small smile "You two have fun though."

"I'll see you later, yeah?" Isaac asks Moon, who nods her head.

"Hope you lose" Moon says with a smile as Isaac takes his arm off of her shoulders.

"You know I always win, darling" Isaac says with a smile before walking away with Garret.

"He was totally flirting with you!" Kiley shouts happily as Isaac is out of the corridor.

"Someone please gouge my eyes out so I never have to see that again" Alex says before fake gagging "I mean, I told him that I'd be happy you two being together but I don't wanna see it."

"Isaac wasn't flirting with me. It was just Isaac being Isaac" Moon says to Kiley before looking at Alex "And me and Isaac are just friends."

"Stage one, denial" Alex says with a laugh, making Moon roll her eyes.

"I hate you both" Moon says as Kiley smiles at her.

"You love us really" Kiley says with a laugh, making the other two start laughing as well.

887 Words

Introducing...

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘛 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 | Garret Sampson

THE ANNOYING POPULAR GUY
"Finally!"