opening party

With Jackie and Cole being grounded, they were not going to Will's opening party

With Jackie and Cole being grounded, they were not going to Will's opening party. Moon was sad because she wanted to have Jackie there to talk to. Moon loves having Jackie with them, well she loves having a girl her age in the house. If she was being honest, before Jackie moved in, she felt out of place at the Walter house. Yes, she got along with the boys and Parker, but she didn't have a girl to do all of the girl things with, and now with Jackie living with them, Moon felt like she has a sister. She didn't feel so out of place anymore. "Hey, I'm really bumbed that you're not coming tonight" Moon says to Jackie "I'll need to put up with Alex complaining you're not there" Moon jokes.

"I wish I was going too but I'm grounded" Jackie says with a sigh "No more walking on the wild side for me."

"But it makes life so much more interesting" Moon says with a small laugh, making Jackie laugh with her "Have you figured out anything of what we talked about this morning?"

"I've decided to only focus on Princeton" Jackie tells Moon "I don't need any boy drama in my life."

"Fair enough, but don't tell Grace that. You'll be ruining her dreams" Moon says to Jackie.

"I've already told her" Jackie says, smiling at Moon "She just said she'd have to live her dream through you and Isaac... speaking of you and Isaac, she told me that you've finally admitted to liking him. Moon, why didn't you tell me?"

"I just didn't really notice until recently and I wasn't going to mention it but Grace brought it up and I'm not a good liar. Honestly, if you ask me to lie to someone they will know instantly that I'm lying, even people who have never met me will know I'm lying because I'm that bad at lying" Moon rambles to Jackie "I'm sorry I'm rambling, I do that when I'm nervous."

"It's okay" Jackie says with a smile as all of the boys start walking to the car, but Danny notices Moon talking to Jackie and walks over.

"Moon, come on" Danny tells Moon softly "We're going to be late."

"I'll talk to you when we get home" Moon tells Jackie with a smile as Danny and Moon walk over to the car, already seeing everyone in their 'assigned' seats.

TIME SKIP BY MOON AND JACKIE BEING MOON AND JACKIE

The Walter family had been at the opening party for a while now and since Alex was working, Moon had stuck with Lee and Isaac the whole night, which wasn't too bad. At times they were talking about things that Moon couldn't really involve herself in, but they tried to talk about things that Moon likes as well. "You look really pretty tonight" Isaac tells Moon while Lee had gone to get another drink.

"Thank you" Moon says, looking down at her outfit. She had decided to wear a pink and white checkard, pleated skirt with a white crop-top and matched it with a pink denim jacket with black healed boots, which made her look even more taller than Isaac than she already is. It was something she thought was nice but was also casual.

"The only thing is I've got to look up to you now" Isaac jokes, noting her boots. Moon is half an inch taller than Isaac, which isn't very noticeable, but when Moon wore heels, you could easily notice that Moon is the taller one out of the two.

"Next time I'll wear flats" Moon jokes back with a smile "Would hate for you to have to look up at me."

"Don't worry about it, tall girls are hot" Isaac says seriously, making Moon's cheeks heat up. Before noticing that she likes him, she'd normally brush off the compliments he gave her, but now they effected her a lot more than she'd like to admit.

"I-I-I'm going to see how Alex is doing" Moon awkwardly says to Isaac, not knowing what else to say, before walking away to see Skylar, Alex and Kiley talking to each other "Well, looks like you lot are hard at work."

"Oh, yeah we are" Alex says with a laugh "Never been so hard at work in my life."

"You having a good time?" Kiley asks Moon, who nods.

"Yeah this place is great" Moon says with a smile "Needed a break from Isaac and Lee, though."

"I thought you would never get sick of your boyfriend" Skylar jokes, making Moon rolls her eyes.

"It's just, he said I look pretty and then he joked saying that he has to look up at me because I'm wearing heels" Moon goes to explain to her three friends "And then I joked back and then he said to not worry about it because tall girls are hot. What does that mean?"

"It means he likes you" Alex tells his best friend "I mean, it's not like he's good at hiding it."

"Yeah, I'm with Alex on this one" Kiley tells Moon "Just go for it and see what happens."

"Can you remember when I liked Harry?" Moon says, recalling the last time she liked someone "When I was around him I was a nervous wreck and I'm being the same around Isaac. I can't just go for it."

"Well maybe give him some hints" Skylar tells Moon "Isaac is oblivious to his feelings to you and your feelings for him, so maybe try to tell him that you like him without telling him you like him."

"I mean, I could try" Moon says with a shrug "Anyways, I'll let you three get back to work" Moon says as she goes to walk away. This was one of the things Moon was scared of if she ever started liking Isaac. Whenever she liked someone, she was very awkward around them and she could barley hold a conversation with them if she was left by herself with them; and she was worried that this would ruin her friendship with Isaac, which she most definitely did not want to happen. The one thing that she didn't notice was that Isaac knows how Moon acts when she likes someone...

And Isaac noticed that Moon was acting that way with him.

1052 Words

Sorry if this chapter is bad. I'm trying to bring out new chapters but I've got a concussion so my writing is not as great as it normally is.