isaac and danny's argument

Isaac, Alex and Lee were playing a video game until Danny walked in front of the screen "Are you serious?" Lee asks as the three try to move to see the screen but they all fail miserably

"Get out of the way" Isaac says to Danny "I'm trying to trash on Lee and Alex."

"You auditioned for the play?" Danny asks Isaac with his arms crossed. Of course Danny was annoyed; the play is his thing. It's the only thing he shines at where his siblings don't. So for Isaac to audition for the role and get the part, of course it pissed him off.

"Yeah, I knew that speech backwards after hearing it a million times" Isaac asks "And it's a part of my plan to get Moon to be my girl."

"So you just stole my monologue?" Danny asks.

"Well I thought your performance was a little stiff" Isaac says with a shrug.

"There's no way you're going to pull this off" Danny says, still annoyed at Isaac.

"I think I will, since I got the part, so..." Isaac says to Danny as he just shakes his head in reply "Look, man, I asked Moon to be my girl and she said if I wanted her then I had to put some effort into asking her. The only thing I could think of was auditioning for the play because she loves acting and then on opening night I'll give her some flowers and ask her again. Come on, dude, I need to do this, not for me but for her. For Moon."

"And you couldn't of thought of anything else?" Danny asks "I get that you want to be with Moon but that doesn't mean auditioning for the play."

"It was the first thing I could think of" Isaac say with a shrug, which makes Danny shake his head and walk out of the room.

"Dude" Lee says, smacking his brother on the leg.

"What?" Isaac asks, not seeing the big deal.

"Kind of not cool. You know how Danny feels about acting" Alex says to Isaac "And if you wanted help with Moon you could of just asked me. I'm her best friend, remember?"

"Yeah, but you've been too obsessed with Jackie for me to even ask for your help" Isaac says with a scoff "And if I'm doing this, I'm doing this on my own. I'm getting her to be my girlfriend my way."

"Whatever you say, man" Alex says with a light laugh before they turn back to the game.

"What? Do you not think I could get Moon as my girlfriend?" Isaac asks Alex.

"You're just not really the type of guy Moon would get into a relationship with" Alex tells Isaac with a shrug "No matter how much she likes you, she will refuse to get with someone who won't put any effort into her or someone who is a player, and I'm sorry to break this to you, but you're both of those."

Normally after hearing that, Isaac would be offended, but he knew the words Alex were saying are one hundred percent true. There was no way Moon would ever get into a relationship with him when he wasn't even the type of guy she wanted. Isaac knew he was well and truly fucked, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to stop trying.

He was going to get Moon to be his girlfriend, no matter what he had to do.

582 Words