the bonfire

Moon had been at the Bonfire for thirty minutes now and she was already planning on getting drunk

Moon had been at the Bonfire for thirty minutes now and she was already planning on getting drunk. Not because she was in a bad mood, but it was because she wanted to tell Isaac how she feels and to do that, she felt like she needed some alcohol in her system "I need all the alcohol I can get if I'm telling Isaac I like him tonight" Moon tells Skylar and Grace "I don't know how, but alcohol gives me so much confidence."

"It's called being drunk, which you don't want to be when you tell Isaac you like him" Skylar tells Moon "I know everyone does it in the movies, but please, don't get drunk just so you can tell him you like him."

"Wait, I thought you didn't want a relationship with him until you knew that he wouldn't treat you the same as his last girlfriends?" Grace asks Moon.

"I don't but that can't stop me from telling him that I like him" Moon says, with logic that only makes sense to her. In Moon's mind, she believed that if she told him that she likes him and he surprisingly likes her back, then she can see how hard he'd work to be in a relationship with her. If he put no effort in, then she knew she'd be treated the same as any other girl who had fallen for Isaac, but if he put the effort in, then she knew this was something different. She just needed to know.

"Wait one second" Grace says with a smile growing on her face "Is that Isaac's jumper that you're wearing?"

"I've seen him wear that jumper so many times" Skylar points out.

"He picked out my outfit, okay?" Moon says, making Grace smile even more "And he told me to wear this so I'm wearing it."

"You two are so cute" Grace fan-girls "Wait, he's walking over here."

"Now?" Moon asks nervously, making Grace nod her head.

"Hi" Isaac says to Moon, making her smile "You care if we join you?" Isaac asks, throwing his hair back as Nathan walks over to the group as well.

"Not at all" Moon says as Isaac wraps his arm around her waist, making her rest her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should play beer pong" Grace happily says "Moon, you want to play?"

"Sure" Moon says with a smile.

"I'll be with you, Grace" Skylar quickly says.

"Wait, who will I be with?" Moon asks before looking at the boy standing next to her "How is your aim?"

"How's perfect?" Isaac asks with what he likes to call his 'charm smile'. Normally, this wouldn't work on Moon, but right now, she is falling for it... let's blame it on the alcohol.

"Okay, good" Moon tells Isaac "Because I am terrible at beer pong."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you" Isaac says, leading Moon over to the beer pong table "I'll go first and show you, okay?" Isaac says, making Moon nod her head "So, you basically have to aim for in between the net and the cups, okay? Like this" Isaac says before throwing the ping pong ball, for it to bounce from where he said into one of the cups.