getting ready

The Bonfire, the best night of the year for the students at Silver Falls

The Bonfire, the best night of the year for the students at Silver Falls. One night out of the whole year where no one gave a single fuck. One night where you didn't have to worry about anything. Just one night to be a normal teenager. "Okay, boys" Moon says, carrying a pile of clothes into Isaac and Lee's room "Jackie is busy so you two get the honor of helping me pick what to wear tonight" She says before dumping all of her clothes on top of Isaac. You could easily tell what side of the room is Isaac's and what side is Lee's. Lee's side of the room was neat and tidy while on Isaac's side of the room; you couldn't see the floor because it was covered in clothes.

"Why does it matter, it's only the Bonfire?" Lee asks, not seeing the big deal.

"Why does it matter?" Moon asks Lee with a scoff "It matters because I don't want to look like a tramp, okay? I actually want to look nice."

"But why so many options?" Lee asks as he gets up and stands next to Moon, looking down at Isaac, covered in clothes.

"And why are they all on me?" Isaac asks before pushing the clothes off of him and to the end of the bed.

"There are so many options to go with" Moon complains to the two boys "So, I could go casual, like how I normally dress, or I could go smart-casual or I could do the cold girl aesthetic look that I saw on Pinterest."

"That's only three options?" Lee asks, still confused.

"Well I mostly came for Isaac's opinion" Moon says to Lee "Out of all you boys, he has the best fashion sense, no offence."

"None taken" Lee tells Moon with a shrug "I just throw on whatever I see first."

"Okay, um" Isaac says, looking at the clothes that were piled on his bed "How about... this jumper, those jeans, and this jacket?" Isaac says throwing Moon's denim jacket, white jeans and Isaac's pink, blue and purple jumper.

"But this is your jumper?" Moon asks Isaac, thinking he threw it to her accidentally.

"Yeah but it'll look good on you" Isaac says with a shrug "And wear it with trainers. The black ones."

"Thank you, Isaac" Moon says before she kisses Isaac on the cheek "You're the best, I love you!" She shouts as she runs out of their room to go and get ready.

"What about your other clothes?" Isaac shouts to Moon before looking at Lee "Wait, did Moon kiss me?"

"On the cheek, but yeah she did" Lee bluntly tells Isaac who grows a smile on his face.

TIME SKIP BY MOON AND ISAAC BEING CUTIES

Isaac, Nathan and Moon had planned to walk to the Bonfire tonight, but since they saw Cole getting into the car, they changed their minds to jump into the car before Cole left. "No, no, come on, guys" Cole says to the three as Isaac got in the front, Nathan got in the middle and Moon climbs into her normal seat in the back. No matter how little or how many people are in the car, Moon always sat in the same seat. It was just a normal thing for her at this point "Find another ride."

"Come on, Cole. I mean, things are starting to get good with me and Skylar" Nathan says with a smile "And I wrote him a song and he hasn't said anything about it yet. And like today I was so weird. I could have not been less chill--"

"You wrote him a song?" Moon asks Nathan, who nods his head as Isaac turns on the radio.

"Oh yeah, this is my jam" Isaac says with a smile as he leans back in his seat, finally happy he could sit in the front, but it all got ruined as Alex, Jackie and Danny showed up.

"You can't be serious" Cole says to Danny as Nathan climbs into the back with Moon so Jackie and Alex could have the middle.

"Okay, yeah, I'll just ask Dad to take us" Danny tells Cole "I'm sure he'd be totally cool with the keg and the beers."

"Do any of yous have friends?" Cole asks Danny and Isaac.

"Why do we need friends when we have a sweet brother like you?" Danny asks as he walks around to the passenger side of the front and opens the door.

"Dude, please, just one time?" Isaac pleads.

"You know the rules, in the back" Danny tells Isaac.

"One day I'll be the oldest, and you can all bite me" Isaac says as he climbs through the middle of the car, into the back to land on Moon's lap.

"You won't be the oldest" Alex says as Moon pushes Isaac off of her.

"Yeah, dickhead, that's not how aging works" Moon says with a laugh.

"Shut the hell up" Isaac tells Moon with a smile as he throws his arm around her shoulders.

"Are you almost ready back there?" Cole asks everyone.

"We're ready" Alex says with a smile.

848 Words
Okay... so I might have lied about the Bonfire being the next chapter but I swear that this time it is the next chapter!