hair dye incident

"Moon! Wake up!" Jackie shouts, throwing a pillow at Moon

"Moon! Wake up!" Jackie shouts, throwing a pillow at Moon. To say she was furious would be an understatement. Jackie remembered Moon saying that the boys could be a lot sometimes, but putting hair dye in the shampoo? She just didn't understand what she did to make them do that.

"I'm awake, I'm awake" Moon says, opening her eyes to see Jackie's hair "What the fuck have you done with your hair?"

"I didn't do anything, Isaac did" Jackie says with a huff "Apparently there is a bet to see if I'd go to school with my hair like this or if I'd skip."

"Okay, before I go and kill Isaac, let me have a look" Moon says, getting out of her bed to get a better look at Jackie's hair "This will be easy to fix. I can stop by work after school and get some hair dye and we can fix this after. It's a colour correction which will take a few hours, but I can easily fix this."

"Work?" Jackie asks, she couldn't remember Moon mentioning having a job.

"Yeah, I work at a hair salon part time and I get discount on everything they sell, especially hair dye" Moon says with a smile "Who do you think does mine Parker and Katherine's hair? She comes to me all the time because she gets a family discount."

"Honestly, I don't know how to thank you, Moon" Jackie says with a relived sigh.

"With food, especially noodles" Moon says to Jackie with a smile, making Jackie laugh a little. When it came to food, Moon was easily impressed, apart from Alex's cooking... she was never impressed with his cooking.

TIME SKIP BY MOON'S LOVE FOR FOOD

"Isaac Garcia" Moon says as she walks down the hallway to see Isaac with a few of the guys in their grade. Isaac and his friends were known as the 'popular guys' of their grade. Honestly, Moon just thought most of them were idiots.

"You're pulling your angry face" Isaac notices, which scared him a bit. Moon was never really one to get angry, but when she did, she was terrifying "Why are you pulling your angry face?"

"I heard about your little bet and saw what you did to Jackie's hair" Moon tells him "One, do you know that could of ruined her hair if she didn't notice? Bleach can burn people's hair off if it's not washed out properly and I would have murdered you if you burnt her hair off. Two, why would you even think of doing that? Don't you think that the girl has been through enough already without you and whichever of your idiot cousins or brother you made that bet with? Honestly, Isaac, have some sympathy."

"You've been told" Garret, one of Isaac's friends says with a laugh.

"Hey, Garret" Moon says with a fake smile, making Garret look at her "Shut up."

"Um, o-okay" Garret stutters out, not expecting anything like that to come from Moon. He doesn't know much about Moon, but he had heard a lot from Isaac, which were all good things.

"Why do you always have to ruin the fun?" Isaac asks with a sigh "I'm starting to feel bad about it now."

"As you should" Moon says to Isaac "And you are paying for the hair dye that I need to buy to fix her hair. Oh, and by the way, it's expensive."

"Come on, Moon, it was just a little prank" Isaac says to Moon with his charismatic smile. He would always use that smile to get out of trouble, well out of girl trouble. It worked with most girls, but Moon knew that smile and she didn't want it to work on her.

"If it was you whose hair was bleached right now; you'd be crying to Lee about how your perfect hair is ruined" Moon says with a laugh "So if it ever happens to you, I'll just call it a little prank and see how you react."

"Um, well, I can't really argue with that..." Isaac says, knowing he'd react in that exact way if his hair got bleached. Isaac always took pride in his looks; that with his charm made him (in his mind) irresistible, so if he didn't have one of those, he wouldn't know how to act.

"See, glad we're on the same page" Moon says with a smile "See you in history, yeah?" Moon says before walking away.

"I can see why you like her so much" Garret says to Isaac as Moon walks away.

"Shut up Garret" Isaac says as he rolls his eyes "And I don't like her, man."

"Whatever" Garret mumbles as the bell rings, making the group split off to go to their next lesson.

795 Words