kiss, marry, kill

Since Jackie had joined student council, she was planning an auction with Skylar, of course meaning that Moon and Grace were there too

Since Jackie had joined student council, she was planning an auction with Skylar, of course meaning that Moon and Grace were there too. So, while Skylar and Jackie were actually doing work, Moon and Grace were sat, bored out of their minds. "So, Tony is in for five premium oil changes, and Kiley just texted and said Monty's wants to donate an entire month of free pizza" Jackie tells Skylar "I wasn't expecting this level of support. Everyone here is so much friendlier than back home."

"Okay, so when are we going to take a break?" Grace asks "Do something fun?"

"I'm with Grace on this one" Moon says as she's lying on her bed, texting Isaac, who is in his room. Isaac would go and talk to her, but he knew she wanted to spend time with her friends, so he sat in his room texting her.

"If this auction falls even a dollar short of our goal, you know Erin will hold it over my head until we graduate" Jackie tells the two girls.

"Yeah, so you might as well have some fun now" Grace says to Jackie with a smile.

"Thank you for your vote of confidence" Jackie sarcastically says, matching with her sarcastic smile.

"Guys, it's just I had to agree to work a church barbecue tomorrow to even be here tonight, so if you could humor me? Please?" Grace begs.

"I will humor you" Moon says with a smile.

"Okay, Moon" Grace says with a mischievous smile "Uh, kiss, marry, kill. Isaac, Garret and Alex."

"Kill Garret. He's a nice person but he annoys me" Moon starts off "I'd marry Alex..."

"Wrong!" Grace shouts "You would marry Isaac. You two are meant to be."

"Why does everyone think that?" Moon asks with a groan "We're just friends. That's it."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Grace asks Moon "Out of all of the girls that Isaac has been with, I've never seen him look at them the way he looks at you. It's all about the eyes, Moon."

"I have to agree with Grace on this one" Jackie says to Moon "He acts different around you."

"Yeah, it's like he goes all soft" Skylar adds on "A cute soft. Not a weird soft."

"Well, you can all think whatever you want but me and Isaac are just friends" Moon says to the three of them, making them all give her a look "Guys, I'm serious."

"Okay. Jackie, your turn" Grace says, changing the subject of conversation "Um, kiss, marry kill. Cole, Alex, Issac."

"Grace!" Skylar and Moon both say to Grace.

"Why are you the way you are?" Skylar asks Grace with a laugh.

"Maybe because my parents won't let me date and now you guys won't let me live the dream" Grace says to Skylar "I've been trying to live the dream through Moon and Isaac but they're both in denial."

"Not in denial" Moon says, looking at her phone.

"Then who are you texting?" Grace asks "Is it Isaac?"

"Maybe" Moon says with a shrug.

"I'm trying to live the dream through Alex and Jackie as well" Grace says, looking at Jackie with a smile.

"Alex and I are just friends" Jackie tells Grace, who looks unimpressed.

"Okay, well what is love if not friendship on fire?" Grace asks Jackie.

"I got your booby holder!" Benny shouts as he runs into Moon and Jackie's room, wearing Jackie's bra on his head.

"Okay, I need a break" Moon says, getting up and walking to Issac and Lee's room "Hello my favourite person and Isaac."

"Well that's rude" Isaac tells Moon as she sits next to him.

"Well Lee is nicer" Moon tells Isaac with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm not third wheeling" Lee bluntly tells the two before getting up from his bed and walking out of the room. As much as Lee loves Moon and Isaac, he didn't want to be their third wheel. He just didn't want to see his brother flirting with Moon and her being completely oblivious to it. It's disgusting.

"I thought you were hanging out with your friends" Isaac says as he goes to lie down, pulling Moon with him so she is lying on his chest.

"Well I was but they were just doing student council stuff and then Benny ran into the room wearing Jackie's bra so I decided I needed a break" Moon tells Isaac, making him laugh.

"Sounds very entertaining" Isaac says looking at Moon to see that she is already looking up at him. As they were sat staring at each other, just like they were the other day, Moon felt something different than what happened the other time. She felt something in her stomach, but it wasn't a bad feeling, it was... butterflies. No, she couldn't be feeling this. Isaac is her best friend's cousin. She couldn't do that to Alex. Moon also knows very well how Isaac treats girls and she didn't want to be one of the girls that fall for him and then gets her heart broken. She couldn't do that to herself. She wouldn't do that to herself. "You look really pretty today, you know" Isaac tells Moon.

"Didn't you tell me that earlier?" Moon asks, not knowing anything else to say.

"Yeah but thought I'd remind you" Isaac says, looking at Moon with a smile before hearing a knock on the door, which opened to reveal Grace.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" Grace asks, making Moon sit up.

"No you're not" Moon says "Um, I-I'm going to get a drink. Grace, you want anything?" Moon asks her friend to be polite. If she was being honest, she just wanted an excuse to leave the situation she felt very awkward in.

"No thanks, I'm good" Grace says to Moon with a smile before Moon hurries down the stairs "You like her" Grace says, making Isaac look at her with wide eyes "Don't worry, I won't say anything to her. Actually, I've wanted you two to get together for a while now, so if you need any help, I'll be your matchmaker."

"Thanks?" Isaac awkwardly says before Grace leaves the room, knowing that she needs to act like a matchmaker now more than ever.

1028 Words

𝗜 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara