a hungover alex

"Moon, what are you doing here?" Alex's croaky voice asks as he sees Moon sat at the edge on his bed, trying not to fall asleep

"Moon, what are you doing here?" Alex's croaky voice asks as he sees Moon sat at the edge on his bed, trying not to fall asleep. Moon had stayed up all night to keep an eye on Alex. After Kiley had taken Alex back into the house, she went and told Moon that Alex was drunk. From experiences with her dad, Moon didn't like leaving people by themselves when they were drunk and asleep. One time, her dad had gotten drunk and when he was asleep, he nearly chocked on his own sick. If Moon wasn't there to help, her dad would have died. She knew that he was a horrible person, but at the same time, he is her dad, she still loves him after everything and was the only family she had at the time, so she didn't want him to die. After that night, she promised herself that she wouldn't leave anyone she cared about by themselves when she knew they were drunk until they were sober.

"Making sure you didn't choke on your own vomit" Moon says, looking at Alex "Kiley told me you were drunk before she left so I came to keep an eye on you. There's water for you there" Moon says as Alex takes the glass of water and downs it "Take it easy there, kiddo" Moon says with a laugh.

"How bad was I?" Alex asks Moon.

"I have no idea, by the time I got here, you were passed out" Moon tells Alex "Next time I'm just gonna to remind you to not drink as much alcohol again."

"Yeah, that's probably for the best" Alex says before sitting up "Oh shit, Jackie!" Alex says as he gets out of bed "Moon turn around" Alex says, making Moon do just that as Alex quickly gets changed "You can look now."

"She's probably on a run with Nathan like she is very morning" Moon tells Alex.

"Good, that gives me some time" Alex says before running downstairs.

"Time for what?" Moon shouts, and after getting no reply, she walks to her room and goes to lie in her bed to try and get some sleep. After a few minutes of trying to get comfortable, she finally does, but before she could fall asleep, Alex walks into the room "Alex, what are you doing?"

"Nathan said Jackie didn't go for a run this morning so I thought she'd be here" Alex says to Moon "I have an apology breakfast for her."

"Well she isn't here" Moon tells Alex as she sits up as Alex puts the tray down on the drawers before picking up Jackie's broken tea cup, which is now perfectly fixed.

"Did you or Jackie fix this?" Alex asks Moon.

"Um, I know I definitely didn't. I'm pretty sure Jackie didn't" Moon tells Alex as he walks over to Jackie's bed, picking up a piece of paper "Alex, what's up?" She asks, getting no response from Alex, who walks out of the room, making Moon get up and follow him "Alex!" She says as they both walk into Cole's room, making Alex ripped the blanket off of Cole.

"Whoa, what the hell, man?" Cole asks, waking up from the sudden coldness.

"What did you do?" Alex angrily asks his older brother, with his voice breaking.

"What?" Cole asks, not knowing what Alex is talking about.

"Alex, what are you going on about?" Moon asks Alex, who ignores her and gives the piece of paper to Cole, who reads it before looking at Cole "Guys, what's going on?"

601 Words
That's the end of season one! Thank you so much for reading and all the support you all have given me, it means so much to me! I'll see you when season two comes out!

(might write a prequel about isaac and moon becoming close if enough people want it)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗜 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 🎉