alex and jackie's relationship problems

"So you haven't spoken to Jackie since the awards dinner?" Moon asks Alex, who was ranting about his situation with Jackie to her

"So you haven't spoken to Jackie since the awards dinner?" Moon asks Alex, who was ranting about his situation with Jackie to her. Moon had thought now that Alex and Jackie are in a relationship, a lot less conversations would revolve around Jackie, but apparently not.

"I just feel like she's choosing Cole over me" Alex says with a sigh.

"Maybe if you spoke to Jackie then you would know that she's with you for a reason and that reason is because she likes you, not Cole" Moon tells Alex "She chose you."

"But I don't feel like she chose me" Alex explains to Moon "At the awards dinner, she left me for Cole, Moon."

"That's not her saying that she wants to be with Cole" Moon says as she rolls her eyes "That's Jackie stopping Cole from ruining your mom's night. It's like saying I was picking Cole over Isaac because I tried to get Cole out of there too."

"But you like Isaac, not Cole" Alex tells Moon, not really seeing her point.

"Exactly" Moon tells Alex "Just like how Jackie likes you, not Cole."

"Oh, I get what you're meaning now" Alex says with a smile.

"See, so you're ignoring Jackie for a very stupid reason" Moon says to Alex.

"You don't need to put it like that" Alex mumbles to Moon, knowing that she is right.

"Yes I do, 'cause you boys aren't that smart when it comes to girls" Moon says with a smile as Jackie walks into the room "I'll leave you two alone. Good luck for today, Alex" Moon says with a smile before leaving the room.

TIME SKIP BY MOON'S AMAZING RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

Erin and Moon had decided to meet up to get all of their homework done before the concert the next day. With rehearsals for the show, the two girls have been very behind on their homework, which is not good for either of them. "So, what's going on with you and Isaac?" Erin asks Moon "Are you two a thing yet?"

"No, we're not, and it's making me want to give up" Moon tells Erin "It's been months since he told me he likes me and I told him to put the effort in, and he's done nothing, Erin. Nothing! Like, I don't want to wait around forever."

"Maybe he's just planning something" Erin says with a shrug. At the dress rehearsals, Erin overheard Isaac telling Danny his plan to ask Moon to be his girlfriend and she found it very cute; but she knew the plan wouldn't work if Moon was starting to give up on Isaac "He won't just leave you hanging forever. He's too in love with you to do that."

"If he's so in love with me, why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend now?" Moon asks Erin with a sigh "I can't wait for the concert. A couple of hours getting this off of my mind."

"You're going to the concert" Olivia happily says as she comes over to the table that Erin and Moon are at "Cool, it's gonna be awesome" She says as Moon closes her laptop "Your fave" Olivia says, putting a coffee cup down next to Erin "Triple latte, extra vanilla and honey."

"We're just leaving" Moon bluntly says to Olivia as Erin and Moon start packing up their things.

"Erin" Olivia says, ignoring Moon's comment "Come on, give me five minutes. If you still hate me after that, I'll leave you alone" She says, but Erin refuses to say anything back and leaves "I've tried everything with her. I don't know what to do anymore" Olivia tells Moon.

"You broke the girl code, Olivia" Moon tells her "You can't just sleep with your best friend's boyfriend, lie to her about it, and expect them to be okay about it when they find out. It's gonna take a lot more than a free latte for you to fix things with her. And honestly, I'd be surprised if she ever talks to you again."

"But how do I fix things with her?" Olivia asks Moon.

"Figure that out yourself, Olivia" Moon says, picking up the latte that Olivia had got for Erin "You've been best friends with her since middle school, you should be able to think of something" Moon tells the girl before leaving.

725 Words
Sorry for the short chapter, this is just a filler chapter for the next one (which I can't wait for you guys to read <3)