BONUS

A little Xmas gift for y'all ❤️

———

"So. Whatchu think?" Chase asked, buzzing with excitement.

"That don't even make sense..."

His eyes widened. "How don't it make sense? It make sense, you being a hater. And granddad love me the most so it's gone work.. trust me," he said, fixing the watch on his wrist.

Xavier paused, halfway to shoveling more cereal into his mouth as he stopped and just stared at his younger brother.

Chase grinned. "You know I'm a master manipulator, right? I've been manipulating y'all my whooole life. This shit is like second nature to me."

"You dumb as fuck is what you are," Zay returned to eating. "And it won't work. I had to graduate college to get my whip. Yo bum ass ain't getting jack shit," he said with his mouth full.

Now, he owned a nice all black Porsche 911 courtesy of his grandfather.

"Watch, E. Just watch. Imma use the eyes," he started, turning on the puppy dog look. "And be like... granddad... everybody got fancy cars.. you really want your grandson still pushin that Toyota on campus when you can easily get him a R8? Come on Dale.. you betta than that Dale Simmons.."

Zay snorted. "You do that," he muttered, tipping the bowl back to drink the rest of the milk. "And let me know how it go."

"It's gonna go well, trust me."

"And when ya ass still pushing that Corolla with the fucked up brakes then what?"

Chase grumbled. "Yooo.. I really need to get that shit fixed... but they were saying $800!"

"$800?! For some brakes?! On a Corolla??"

"Yea..." Chase sighed as he took a seat on the stool.

"They finessing you.."

"It was at the dealership. You could give me some money though, bro bro?"

Zay scoffed.

"Some money for what?" Their mother asked as she entered the kitchen, picking up Chase's empty bowl off the counter where he left it... even though the sink was a mere few inches away.

"Some brakes," Chase said. "Mine been making all types of noises recently.."

"I know," she laughed. "I hear it every time you're pulling out. Remind me how you ruined them again?" She grabbed a bowl of fruit from the fridge.

He grumbled.

"Oh right, because you were drag racing last week. And the fact that the car isn't even two years old, Chasey.." she muttered, shaking her head as she kissed her youngest son's cheek.

You would think the car was at least 8 years old with all the wear and tear he had managed to accumulate in 24 short months.

Nico rounded the counter, making her way to Xavier's side of the island and then looked up at her oldest son with a smile.

"You're up early today.."

He had been sleeping in all summer after coming home from college.

Zay leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Rise and grind, mama. You know the deal.."

"Mama tell E to give me the money for the braaaakessssugghh," Chase whined, hating that he had to resort to begging. "He got access to his trust and I don't... and he got a Porsche on top of that while I drive a Toyota.... if y'all love him more just say that!! Because this shit is so obviously unfair."