aspire ; 9

IX

IX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  secret santa  ] ⋮  ꒱

Jia was currently on her break at the cafe, Jinsoul came to keep her company.

"No seriously these days I just feel so out of touch." She complained. Jia nodded, "I understand I feel like all I do is uni study and then work."

"Right. I hope during winter break I can get out and spend some time with friends and stuff."

"We deserve a break after every month the way I feel like I'm growing grey hairs from uni." Jinsoul laughed, agreeing with her, "no honestly."

"You should've came with me and Eunae yesterday, we went to the mall and it was actually so fun, I bought more miffy things."

"When do you not buy more miffy things?"

"Always!"

The two girls talked about anything that came to their minds until Jia's break was over, Jinsoul followed the girl in the desk, hoping they'd let her.

The manager saw her with Jia, and walked up to the two, "Jia do you think you could do baking today?" Jia nodded agreeing that it was fine.

"And who are you? Could you help her?" She asked to Jinsoul which she immediately took the offer, "it would be my pleasure."

The girls bowed and so did the manager before she walked off to aid needing customers and train new employees.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we made miffy cookies?" Jinsoul asked, knowing the girl was a big fan of the character, "oh my- what if we made them kind of like macaroons?"

The two girls immediately got to baking, loving the idea.

"What flavour should the filling be?" Jinsoul asked her after a couple minutes of silence, "chocolate, it'll go nicely with the white."

The process took long, she did side task like bake cookies and brownies needed for the cafe, while Jinsoul mainly focused of their personal quest.

Jia played a big part in making the actual cookie, she molded the shape after making the batter, and let it sit.

"If you ask me, these cookies look great." Jinsoul smiles, so did Jia immediately taking a photo.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

gigiliu's story