aspire ; 50

L

L. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[ Jenga   ]

Everyone was gathered around the big living room. It was a lot of people, but somehow with people sitting on the floor and the amount of couches that were there, everyone seemed to fit nicely.

Jia was sat beside Xiaojun on the very left of the middle couch. Beside Xiaojun was Yangyang. Donghyuck was a bit unsure about letting them sit so squished together on the same couch, knowing about how much he adored the boy, but he knew it was all a joke and he trusted her.

Donghyuck was one of the people who were sat on the floor, he was sat with his back resting against the couch infront of mark, whose legs were crossed.

Mark was seated in the middle beside Minjung and Kun. And under was, Jaehyun, Donghyuck and Taeyong.

There were so many people there, and so many people talking over each other. It was loud, so loud Jia wondered if they were going to get a noise complaint.

At a certain point, the mixture of being squished between Yangyang and Xiaojun who were actively including themselves in the conversation, the coldness of the room and the loudness of the other members, she found herself becoming slightly overwhelmed.

She didn't make a fuss about it, or make any actions to leave the room, not wanting to put the attention on herself. Instead she tried to zone the others out by focusing on what displayed on her phone.

Eventually it did work, she forgot about the atmosphere she was in, focusing on the funny reels she scrolled past.

Haechanahceah

Hi u ok??

Yeah I'm fine
Why?

Cuz I seen u on your phone
not engaging
u should join the convo

Hmmm ok

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Jia tried listening to Donghyuck, putting her phone down so it was resting on her lap, she tried to listen and adapt to the loud environment, but even with that, she couldn't quite grasp what they were talking about.

Suddenly she felt freezing, she didn't feel this cold before. The feeling of the cold air hitting her open arms and legs, goosebumps started to form her soft skin.

The way she wanted to get up and go change in some of Donghyuck's warm clothing, but she didn't want the attention to shift from whatever they were talking about to her.

She was sure he didn't mind if she ended up doing so, but even getting up seemed to be a challenge the way Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun were sat up against the couch she was sitting on.