aspire ; 55

LV

LV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ As long as I have you ]

When Jia finally arrived home after the long awkward silent drive with Junghwa, she immediately went to her room, locking the door, which is what she should've dine before sleeping last night.

The most dreadful thing for her, was contacting Donghyuck. It had been a couple days, he probably texted her about many things, his flights, the countries he visited, the way he missed her, just for all the messages to go unnoticed.

She knew that was the one thing she had to do to matter what, fighting the urge to just ignore the problem she opened her direct messages, reading all the messages he had sent her. Which were a lot.

But now that she was actually needed to reply, to avoid leaving him on read. All her thoughts vanished, she forgot everything she came up with in the 35 minute drive with Junghwa, her mind completely blanking.

Your highness 😞🐻

Hi

Hi love
Are you okay? I heard what happened..

He replied to her right away, the guilt eating her up this point.

Oh..Yeah I'm fine
This is a lot harder than I expected..
Are you free? Can I call you?

Of course, I'm always free for you

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

It took him a couple rings to answer, but eventually he answered. The background noised seemed pretty loud but quieted down as he to her assumption moved to a different room.

"Hello? Can you hear me." he made sure she could hear him before he started talking.

"Yeah..What about me?" She knew he could hear her, she was in her room with nobody else, but with the awkwardness of the call, she tried to do anything to make small talk before she had to confess for the 3rd time that day.

"Yeah you're good.."

"I'm sorry.." She spoke out of nowhere, breaking the silence that creeped up on them. "No I'm-"

"No Hyuck, you have no reason to apologize, I'm sorry I was irresponsible, school has been really hard lately and I've just been super distracted with studying since exam season is coming up, I know I should've texted you but seriously it slipped my mind. I deserved.. what happened today, I promised I wouldn't let our relationship fail."

"You didn't make anything fail, and you definitely did not deserve anything that happened today, If he pulled you aside and said it a bit nicer, understanding your situation maybe, but what he did was absolutely out of your control and I will talk to him.. You're my girlfriend, you'll always come first. It's my job to protect you, not let my members embarrass you."