aspire ; 20

XX

XX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  New Years ! ]

Donghyuck hasn't even been going to schedules for that long, but he's already facing struggles, and he hates that.

His chest started hurting, it felt like sharp pain exactly where his heart was.

He told the staff when it got too much during a dance practise, but they all shook it off.

After Christmas he was practising for so many things he barely got to rest at all, it was currently almost new years, new years eve to be exact, but Donghyuck wouldn't even have time to stop and celebrate since his schedules wouldn't end until early morning, around 2.

He was leaving for his tour in a day, so they had to make sure every choreography was perfect, on top of that the schedules for ay-yo, everything was piling up and Donghyuck felt like he was the only one who was struggling with everything.

Even though he told his manger, he didn't feel open enough to be able to walk up to the members and tell them about anything, he was the youngest and everyone would listen to him, but he didn't feel like it was his place to go and drop everything onto them, even if he really wanted someone to be able to talk to, who understood him.

Maybe mark would but then again, Donghyuck feels like Mark may be annoyed, because during dream promotions and the beginning of 127 promotions he would only go to mark.

Therefore Donghyuck kept all his pain deep within himself which made it even harder for him to focus.

He was seriously struggling.

Jia on the other hand was dragged by Jinsoul and Minjung to a New Year's party.

On Christmas Minjung and Jinsoul made really close friends with Minjee, Jeno's girlfriend, so Jinsoul invited her which she immediately said yes, Jia brought Sumin with her since she just felt like she wanted her sister to leave and have fun a little.

The party was big, it was also a private. What surprised them the most was that some 127 members attended the party.

Mark, Jaehyun and Taeyong were also partying.

"I'm actually so happy you guys invited me, I barely have any close friends anymore but you guys are seriously so kind and funny." Minjee expressed, loving the girls.

"Of courseee! Let's all take a shot, Jia you say the grace." Minjung said, sorta tipsy from the shots before.

The five girls held the shot up, "To a new year!" She started, they clicked the glasses together, "cheers!" The girls drank the shot while laughing.

Eventually they ended up spilt up on the dance floor, Jia and Jinsoul were together while Sumin was nowhere to be seen, and Minjee and Minjung wondered to who knows.