aspire; 34

XXXIV

XXXIV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  I miss you  ]

Jia's partner Yoora was really funny. In her photography class she had today, they were basically brainstorming all the ideas for the trip, some groups already boarded their flight, but since they were leaving on the 30th, they had a while before they were going.

Jia told Yoora about the plan she had thought of, and Yoora loved it, since she had stayed in Canada a bit longer than Jia she knew more spots that would have really nice scenery.

They were planning on visiting the C.N tower, High park and Ripleys Aquarium, they brainstormed more idea for later if they didn't get 10 approved shots at those 3 locations, since it was only 3 spots it would be really easy to finish them in 1-3 days, giving them a lot of time to hang out and just enjoy Canada.

They were staying in a high end hotel near downtown Toronto which the school 100% paid for, and from the pictures, there was a perfect view of the C.N tower from there, they two were honestly super excited.

They grew closer as friends really fast, bonding a lot mostly over their childhood. Growing up in Canada and moving at such a young age isn't easy, Korea was different, Canada felt more like home at first.

As they started growing up in Korea and living the lifestyle for a couple years, they soon got used to it, forgetting about their old Canadian ways, even though visiting was always on her bucket list.

Jia introduced Yoora to Minjee and Jinsoul when she seen them, they all got along really fast, Jia explained how they met, and how they were partners, finally bringing up to them that she was going to Canada for 2 weeks.

Minjee and Jinsoul introduced a girl to the two as well, her name was Hyunae and she was actually a foreigner from Australia.

They all instantly clicked, obviously not that close yet, but still pretty close to hang out with, school wasn't as stressful yet, since they just came back from the break, teachers were strict but it wasn't that bad, they were mostly giving pretty easy assignments which you could finish in the 3 hour lecture.

Once she was done she knew she had to go home and unpack everything, sighing thinking it was way too much work, especially since Daeshim would probably interrogate her once he comes home.

Speaking of Daeshim, he was moving out Tomorrow. The thought made Jia sad, she'd miss her brother, even though she could visit at any time, it still going to be sad not having him home, he was her protective body guard.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

gyeom.minjee's story

minjee's story