aspire ; 56

LVI

LVI. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ She's not that pretty ]

User09 on Twitter
Dude.. I swear we haven't talked about it much, but that Jia girl HAS to be dating someone from nct?? Do you see her boyfriend, he looked oddly similar to Haechan?

User1 honestly I see it, and it looks like she wears his clothes in some photos
User2 right?
User3 by the way Daeshim and her best friend Iseul are open about their relationship together, and with their relationship with the dreamies I'm convinced Jia knows them
User4 for real am I not the only one wondering?
User5 they would look so good together though??
User6 power couple fr
User7 okay but she isn't really open about her relationship, that doesn't help the suspicion
User8 right? She's never posted his face before
User9 it's like we can't help but, think that
User10 okay but Jichan !!!
User11 nah it's Jihyuck all the way

Even with both sides seeing the tweet, they didn't pay much mind to it. Yes Jia got slightly scared that something might get exposed, and got lots more attention in school.

Many girls would come up to her and ask about any relation to any of the dreamies. Although she kept declining everyone's rumours they still asked her.

Nobody actually ever seen Jia with her boyfriend in public, so the assumption that he didn't go to their university made the suspicion that it was Donghyuck higher to everyone.

She had called and talked about it with Donghyuck but he simply said to let it go, people will always make rumours and try to stir something up, and all they had to do was stay quiet and decline everything so avoid drawing attention towards the topic.

University was getting even more stressful with the constant eyes on her. They never let her be in peace as they were always someone who was bombarding her with questions.

But, despite all of that, Junghwa decided to take Jia out to celebrate the passing of their first exam.

The immense studying that they both did helped them tremendously, making them extremely confident in their results, and what a better way to celebrate then go to a cafe that's NOT the one she worked at.

They were both just overall extremely happy, she immediately called Donghyuck when she left telling him about the good news. He was extremely supportive and just as happy as she was, telling her things like he knew she could do it.

She was thankful she had him because without his support and his confidence in her, the fact that he believed in her so much, she probably wouldn't have done as good. He gave her a sense of hope when she walked in, and he was on her mind as she walked out.

gigiliu

Liked by daedaeliu and 37,294 others gigiliu taken by @hwajung

gigiliu taken by @hwajung.kang ; we survived exam #1 😎

hwajung.kang we absolutely ate

daedaeliu good job ig

eezul sameeee !!!

unknown is this the girl everyone thinks is haechan's gf?

unknown I thought she was dating the Junghwa guy?

unknown she's so dating Haechan

unknown they'd be cute together though, I can't hate on them

unknown she isn't even that pretty though, what does Haechan even see in her??

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Haechan was barely finished with the Asia part of the dream show, and yes he was enjoying it but he couldn't lie, it was extremely tiring.

They were constantly practising to perfect moves in between shows, and it was so much preparation for just one show. He was getting tired by each day.

He couldn't lie, it was hard for him to keep up with the other members. He felt behind, and he felt slightly in pain.

The more he dances the more his back and his shoulder would hurt him, and it wasn't like he could stop the pain, there wasn't much he could do then just pull through it.

But he wasn't going to give up. The absence during the link tour really sent him into a state of guilt the whole month. He couldn't help but feel so sorry for missing the tour, so no matter how hard it got he would not leave before it ended.

He promised himself.

Donghyuck had seen the tweets, and all the comments about her and him. He had purposely chose to ignore them anyways knowing that confirming or denying anything would stir up way too much controversy during a time like a tour.

If anything, Donghyuck would plan to start thinking about making anything public when he got back from tour.

For now he decided that leaving everything be was better. He even talked to Jia about it and she seemed to agree, thinking it was best for them to ignore it until a good moment comes.

After all, they weren't sure if they would even be liked as a public couple, or how much hate they would endure.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

I'm so sorry about the short chapter honestly 😞

March break is done ( NOOOO ) I did not miss school at all.

Please check out ambivalent guys !