aspire; 47

XLVII

XLVII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  surprise!   ]

They stayed asleep for a while after Donghyuck came, despite her getting up a couple times to use the washroom. She woke up first feeling another body pressed up against her, arms wrapped around her. Her head was lying against a firm surface.

Shortly after she had woken up, she felt Donghyuck stretching his muscles, he looked over to the girl. Her eyes were open, he smiled and cupped her cheeks. "Good morning."

"Morning.." she groggily replied, "what time is it?" He reached over to get his phone on the night stand, checking the time. It was around 5 in the morning. She sighed when he told her that.
"My sleeping schedule is fucked."

"When did you guys even arrive? Nobody knew."
"We flew in like super early yesterday.. I've been sleeping all day which is really bad." She said, sitting up. Her hair was a little messy. "Do you have uni today?" He asked, she nodded, yawning.

"Sadly, at 9."

For the rest of the short time they had to spend before Jia was forced to go to university, was spent catching up with each other. She even gave him the keychain she bought while in Canada, she put hers on her backpack, whereas Donghyuck was planning on sticking it on his small bag he carries once he gets home.

gigiliu's story

liked by haechanahceah, onyourm__rk, park

liked by haechanahceah, onyourm__rk, park.soul & 1,570 others

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

University was a bit different today, she felt.. more recognized. She couldn't walk into the university and stay anonymous, instead many people walked up to her to ask questions.

"Omg! You're really pretty.. I never knew you were a model! Can you tell your brother I love him!" A girl ran up to her, stopping her as she was on the way to her lecture. "Oh- uhh.. yeah sure..." she said, sort of startled that she was getting attention.