aspire; 12

XII

XII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[ I bought it first?  ]

"Don't fall on anyone, you can only fall on me." Donghyuck spoke while they were waiting for the bus to come, "are you trying to be romantic right now?"

"Yeah did it work?" He smiled, which immediately faltered after she shook her head, "I don't get why we couldn't just take a car, we both can drive."

"Because this brings back memories from when we first met."

"Are you ever going to forget about that?" She rolled her eyes, he smiled, "nope."

The bus came, it was busy but it wasn't too packed to the point where you couldn't sit down, Donghyuck and Jia sat at the back, for more privacy.

"Now we wait, this will take a while." Donghyuck said.

"Yeah we probably would've been there if you didn't make us take the bus."

"In my humble defence, you gave me the option."

"And a sane person would pick a car over a 2 hour bus ride!" She exclaimed, he just laughed at her frustration he found her..

Cute.. he said in his head.

Knowing it would've been a long ride, he took his AirPods out of his pocket, putting the left one in, before turning to the girl.

"Do you want one?" He offered, which she ended up thanking him and taking one, "what songs do you like?"

"I don't really have a preference, you can play whatever." She said, he shrugged shuffling the playlist he usually listens to.

Ironically the song that came on was Good Person, Donghyuck's solo ost. He immediately flushed and skipped it, but she looked at him, "why'd you skip it? I like that song." She smiled.

"You listen to it..?"

"Yeah it's good, put it back."

She noticed his red face and smiled, although he couldn't see it. He avoided eye contact, embarrassed that they were both listening to his song together.

Donghyuck looked out the window, watching as the bus passed by many buildings and cars, they had a long bus ride to go.

The song eventually changed to a more upbeat song which startled them, the way it went from good person to sticker was not expected.

They both laughed at each other's reaction, "that was actually scary." She voiced out, he agreed.

"Do you want to listen to this?" He asked, fine with skipping the song.

"It's up to you, I'm fine with anything." Donghyuck yawned, skipping the song to hopefully a calmer song.

The next song that played was teddy bear, he looked over to Jia and seen her enjoying the song, he smiled while continuing to look out the window.