aspire; 35

XXXV

XXXV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ rock, paper, scissors ]

Daeshim had the day off...

To move in with his members.

He was currently dragging many suitcases down the stairs with his sulking mom, who didn't take the news well, and a sad Jia.

His mom had been helping him pack, all day. From when he woke up early, his mom was already cooking for him, his heart was touched.

Sumin wasn't in sight, she left super early without telling anyone, Daeshim was quite upset she didn't even say bye or anything to him, not even a text.

Eunae was 'helping' but really she was just nagging him, telling him about how he better visit them.

Donghyuck had went over to help Daesung move in, and Jia was helping Daeshim so they would probably see each other, even though they thought they wouldn't until the weekend.

They decided to take Jia's car so she could drive back, loading the suitcases in the trunk, and in the back seats.

Eunae was still standing outside, even as they were getting ready to leave, their mom had already said bye to Daeshim hugging him for maybe around 10 minutes before finally letting go due to his whining.

"Eunae are you coming with us?" Jia asked, her eyes slightly sparkled, "Can I?"

"Yeah but you better actually do some helping." Daeshim said, rolling his eyes about how he'd get nagged the whole way, by his younger siblings.

Eunae got in the car right beside the suitcase in the back, Jia was driving and Daeshim was in the passenger seat, scrolling on his phone.

The dorm wasn't that far away, but it wasn't close enough to walk, well it is if you wanted to go on a pretty long walk, but definitely not when you have 3 suitcases.

Jia's phone was automatically connected to the car, so when she got a call from Donghyuck, both siblings were alerted from the ringing tone.

"Who the fuck is your highness?" Eunae asked, daeshim knew immediately due to the emojis that were put beside the name, but Eunae couldn't see it that well.

"Hello?" She answered the call, thinking if she should let him know that her siblings were in the car, knowing the things he says.

"Hi babe, are you coming with Daeshim?"
"BABE?" Eunae yelled from the back, which Donghyuck heard due to the speakers being beside her.

"Oh.. yeah my siblings are in the car, we're on the way."
"Oh okay.. is my love there?" He asked, they all questioned who he was talking about.

"What?"
"Daeshim." He made a kissy sound, Jia shivered at the thought of her brother and her boyfriend.