aspire; 40

XL

XL. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  thinking is a dangerous thing   ]

The two woke up pretty late. Donghyuck fell asleep a bit earlier than Jia, while they were watching the show she felt something heavy fall in the space between her chest and her shoulder, looking over to see donghyuck sleeping, with a pout on his face.

Seeing him look so peaceful and well brang a smile to her face, her hand reached up to his hair, massaging his soft strands.

Shortly later, Jia turned the tv off, letting herself fall into the state of slumber.

The two were awake but didn't make the effort to get up, way too lazy. "What time are we going to the dream dorm?" Jia asked checking her phone, it was already one.
"Not sure.. I know that Iseul, Minjee and Chungae are probably going to be there by now, I told them not to invite Chungae but they did anyways." He said quite anxious to hear her reaction.

"No it's fine, is Daeshim and Daesung going?" He nodded, "I'm also pretty sure Jinsoul, Minjung and Junghwa are going." Jia nodded, moving closer to his embrace, the warmth from the covers and his body heat radiating onto her.

His room was cold, he always kept the windows open and his curtains closed, so that the room would stay cool, in comparison to her room, her room was always bright and at a perfect temperature.

The atmosphere in donghyuck's room almost makes you want to sleep immediately, the dark room due to blackout curtains, the aroma diffuser which diffused a really pleasant smell, and his really comfortable bed with fluffy covers and silk pillows.

She didn't want to get up, but she knew she had to.

"Should we get up now, or are you just going to stay there:"
"The second one."
"Okay." He chuckled, pulling the blanket over them a bit more, since they were both laying on their sides, and she was nuzzling her face into his chest, the blanket almost went over her head, but stopped near her eyes, whereas the blanket stopped right at his shoulder for him.

"Can you breathe?" He asked, worried that she might start suffocating, "yeah.. I'm going back to sleep." She said, he chuckled nodding, "I'll wake you up in 20 minutes, after that there's no exceptions." She nodded into his chest.

Donghyuck didn't fall back asleep, he wasn't tired. Falling asleep pretty early, plus the short nap he had at the same time yesterday gave him energy for the day.

Jia fell asleep almost immediately. One of her favourite things about herself is that when it's really warm she gets really tired, and when it's really cold it's the same. So no matter the temperature she wouldn't have a hard time sleeping.

After the twenty minutes, donghyuck looked down at her. She peacefully slept there, as much as he would rather let her sleep there until she woke up by herself, he knew they had to get going.