aspire ; 68

LXVIII

LXVIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[ time for a break ]

Onyourm__rk

Hi Jia
02:56

Oh.. hey Mark

I really don't want to stress you yk..
Especially because it's so late right now

Uhhh okay....
I'm scared

It's Donghyuck
He's like... Man idek, I guess you can say
he got scolded by the instructor and he didn't take it well..
I can tell he's hurting and his eye bags are worse than ever
I know he won't open up to us, I mean maybe me?
But you know him, he feels like a burden to everyone..
Maybe you could talk to him?

Oh gosh
Does he seem okay?
I'm omw right now

These past couple days he's seemed a lot more dull,
And way more tired than usual
I don't think he's sleeping proper hours
The fact that we don't have roommates anymore makes
Everything worse

I'll be there really soon
Thank you for telling me

Ofc
Lmk if he's okay because we're all super worried for him
But we don't want to invade his privacy

Yeah of course, I'll text you later :)

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

She practically rushed into the house after the news. Of course she drove safely, maybe a little fast, but safe. As soon as she pulled up she ran up the stairs, not even caring to wait for the elevator.

She was so worried about Donghyuck, she wanted to see him as soon as possible.

It was nearly 3 am, she wasn't sure if he went to bed yet, but even if he did, she was planning on sitting there with him until he woke up, making sure he's okay, talking to him, letting him let everything out.

All the members seemed to be in their own separate rooms since the living room was empty, lights were off and doors were closed. It was late anyways, most of them were probably trying to sleep.

She ran up the stairs to Donghyuck's room, the hallway dark. Not even a little sound to be heard.

She was scared, she didn't know what would happen when she opened the door, all she hoped was that he was okay, and he wasn't hurt.

She slowly opened his room door, the room also pitched black, curtains open nonetheless, the only thing lighting up the room was the shining moon.