aspire ; 54

LIV

LIV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[   There's always time for change   ]

As time went on, exams creeped back.

Studying for exams was, hectic. She rarely left her room, studying until the night fell.

Actually she rarely even used her social media since she was so busy. She'd usually occasionally see if Donghyuck texted her, knowing that communication between the two is key to their long distance relationship, but other than that, she barely checked her messages.

Her friends seemed worried for her. She didn't try hard to hide the loneliness and hardships she was experiencing.

Her friends had tried to alert her that they were planning to go over to the 127 dorm to hang out a bit and free their minds for a day before they had to take their exams. Their worry for her growing immensely when their messages went unseen for a day.

They decided to take matters into their own hands and tried to contact either Sumin or Eunae, but all they said was they hadn't seen her much in the past weeks since she was mostly locked up in her room, as soon as she'd come from university or work she'd immediately go study and then sleep. They mentioned that they rarely even seen her eating.

Her friends were extremely worried, Iseul had texted Daeshim about it and he said he'd go over after work, though she'd probably be sleeping, but they were so worried they decided to pay their friend a visit.

Junghwa, Iseul, Jinsoul and Minjung arrived at her house at around 10 in the morning, on a Saturday. Eunae opened the door for the four, giving them a hopeful smile as they walked in the house. It seemed like her parents and Sumin weren't home due to the empty house which was completely silent.

They walked upstairs, from the cracks of the door, it was obvious all the lights were off and the curtains were closed, she was probably still sleeping.

They opened the door, their assumptions were correct. The girl was sleeping on her bed, her shirt slightly falling off her shoulder, her hair was messy and her blanket was almost fully off of her due to the hot atmosphere in the room. "Is this my chance to get back at Donghyuck?" Junghwa smirked as he seen the girl.

Though the smirk was immediately wiped off his face when Iseul hit him in his stomach. "Hush."

Minjung walked closer to Jia who was messily resting. Crouching so she was at eye level with the girl. "Hey Jia- wake up." she softly said, rubbing her arm to wake her up.

That wasn't enough to wake the girl up since even with that she was still knocked out. Minjung was planning on just wake up louder to awaken the girl, but Junghwa being Junghwa he jumped  on her bed, right on top of her immediately waking her up.

She jolted up with a gasp at the sudden weight on her, looking to the side seeing Junghwa smiling while he got comfortable laying in her bed. "You absolute asshole." she mumbled, laying back down in her original position, her eyes about too close but stopped when she was met with Minjung, Iseul and Jinsoul staring at her.