aspire; 29

XXIX

XXIX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  merry go round  ]

Around 15 rides later Jia was tired, on the other hand donghyuck he wanted to go on more.

"Fuck having to carry everything, I will. Let's go to the arcade area, I need a break, right now." She said, practically clutching onto his arm for balance, "you look ridiculous right now, alright let's go." He led the two towards the arcade games.

"Let's kick these machines asses!" He said while walking near the first one.

Donghyuck let Jia go first, he found these games quite easy because of the amount of times his mother would take him and his siblings to an arcade, and he didn't want to ruin the fun.

"Watch this." Jia spoke, cockily, throwing the balls into the cups, you get 6 cups and you need to make 3 in.

Jia was sort of struggling with the first two, but as it slowly went on she got the hang of in, scoring exactly 3 balls in, she cheered "Oh my god!"
"Good job wow."

"Which prize would you like?" The lady pointed to all the stuffed animals at the top, her eye caught onto the miffy one, but right beside it was a shin chan one.

Jia seen donghyuck looked at the shin chan one before, and that was enough for her to pick it, donghyuck's eyes slightly widened, confused why she didn't pick the miffy one.

But once the lady took the plush off the rack and passed it to her, she almost immediately held it out for donghyuck, "for me?" He asked, she nodded with a smile.

"Well that only means one thing, I'll win you the miffy one."

And he did, they were both happily walking with the plushie they both wanted, that they won for each other, "well what do you want to do now?"

"Should we go into the shops they have for snacks?"

Donghyuck nodded, pointing to where they were, "have you been here a lot?"
"All the time, this is where we shot the candy music video, and also this was my mom's favourite place to take us." He slightly chuckled at the memories he remembered, "I really need to go visit them."

"You're such a bad kid, go tomorrow." He sighed, "I probably will but they want me to sleep over, so I'd be gone for a couple days."

"That's good, you need to spend more time with your family."
"Is this what you're going to do to daeshim?"

"Oh 100% he better come back home, a lot."

The two reached the shop, entering and greeting the workers, "what's your favourite snack?"
"Oh chocobi 110%"

"Really? Mines pepero.."
"Let's do the pepero challenge together."

Jia walked away, annoyed with his foolishness, donghyuck was in the snack aisle but as she walked more the shop, Jia found the souvenirs, there were so many bare bear plushie she really wanted one, especially to remember the day.