aspire ; 31

XXXI

XXXI. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  Documentation  ]

"Change it! It's cute!" He sat right beside her on his bed, looking at her phone which she was holding, after their conversation on FaceTime, Donghyuck wanted them to change their contact names.

"Okay done, I did it, can you stop whining now?" She complained, shutting off her phone, "Yup, thank you for cooperating my queen." He laughed, that was what he changed her contact to.

"Always."

"Should we play games? Or should we watch penthouse?" He asked, "it's so late and you want to play games? Let's watch penthouse." He nodded, getting up for a second.

"I have to take my medication." He walked to his desk, picking up a pill, quickly swallowing it with water, then he went to his closet, and took out a pouch of what she guessed medicine.

"I have to drink this every night, but it tastes so bad." He sighed, opening it, taking a sniff he groaned, "just smell it." He pointed it to her nose, she wasn't fazed. "Drink it, it's good for you."

"You're so weird, how do you not find this gross?" He asked before chugging the drink, immediately coughing after, "oh my god it gets worse everytime!" He ran to his desk where the water was.

He grabbed his laptop before laying on his bed, she went beside him, getting close to him, laying her head on his chest. "You know, I was wondering.. does it still hurt? How have you been feeling about everything?" She asked, as he pulled up the episode.

"Well.. it doesn't hurt a lot unless I don't take my medication, at first it was one of the most painful things I've ever experienced, but with the pills and the liquid it's definitely gotten better."

"Although I'm still overwhelmed about how many people are talking about me and my health, it's.. a lot, and I can't help but feel useless knowing my members are hours away working all day while I'm at home doing nothing everyday, I wish I could be there with them." He sighed,
"But you know, health always comes first."

"Hmm.. you know that you can't help it if you're not able to go with them? You know that nobody is blaming you, everyone just wants you to have a healthy and fast recovery."

"I know that, but the feeling of guilt is always there, and it'll sadly always be there."

"They're almost coming back though, it's like.." she checked the date, "the 15th now." Since it hit 12 am not too long ago.

"They should be coming back in a few weeks, why don't you just take this time to rest? You'll be back to schedules soon, so just forget about.. the tour and have a good rest this month."

"I know.. I should.. my schedules are starting on the 30th, that's when ay-yo's coming out.. then best friend ever is coming out, but we finished filming everything for that, just content and practises are left." He said, realizing that he's going back to his life soon.