aspire; 11

XI

XI. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ filler ] ⋮

The cramming Jia did before her exam didn't help her as much this time, out of all exams this one was definitely the worst, but she didn't have much time to sulk over it as she had to go to work right after.

The girl was baking some deserts to put on display. Although she could say it was tiring, her job was never boring, she liked baking so it was always fun.

For the rest of the day she worked smoothly, making sure every pastry she made was identical and perfect, when her shift ended it was around, 7 pm.

She grabbed her belongings and started the walk home, she could take the bus but she didn't want to wait for it.

The walk was peaceful, it was cold but with her hood on and her jacket zipped up, it helped with it.

When she got near the door of her house she heard loud noises coming from inside, confused she unlocked the door and entered.

The screaming got louder and by the time she reached the living room she seen Sumin on top of Daeshim.. fighting?

Eunae was recording and moved the phone to Jia's shocked reaction.

"Guys seriously what the fuck are you doing."

Daeshim and Sumin looked up to spare a glance at her before attacking eachother again.

"Lord have mercy.."

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Dreamers

daedaeliu: [ view attachment ]

eezul: omg look at jia

haechanahceah: she's looking at you guys like "wtf.."

daedaesuck: I don't even want to ask why
you got yourself in that situation

na.jaemin0813: lowkey she was kinda beating u up

daedaeliu: what? No I won.

Oh sweetie
No you didn't

na.jaemin0813: 😭😭

daedaeliu: Jia why are you never on my side

Cuz u never win

leejen_o_423: drama

the__and.y: it's always daeshim

daedaeliu: u guys are my biggest haters 🙄

Oh 100%

kh1000le: I didn't take Jia as the type to swear

daedaeliu: that girl is a demon

😒😒😒

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Jia was currently sitting in Sumins room, ranting about her exam, she was so upset about it because she just couldn't seem to focus on the test.

"Girl atleast it's done, it's your winter break now, enjoy it."

"Okay but I still have to go to work some days."

"That's what being an adult is though." She sighed, "girl you don't have a job." Jia rolled her eyes.

"Yeahhh.. but- get out." She rolled her eyes back, causing Jia to laugh, "whatever, I'm going to my room." She announced to the girl who just nodded.

Jia decided to quickly take a shower, as she'd been out all day.

Her body felt so soft and clean after she put lotion on, although it was only around 8:30, she relaxed in bed, with her light off and only her lamp illuminating the room.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

gigiliu

Liked by park

Liked by park.soul and 1,272 others
gigiliu 🐰

park.soul you're actually beautiful
gigiliu park.soul 🥹

seo.minnie gorg even w the mask
gigiliu seo.minnie stopppp

unknown where does she work?

unknown is she real?

unknown I was at her café yesterday, mediocre
unknown unknown it's actually really nice and modern

view more comments

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Filler chapter tbh