aspire ; 13

XIII

XIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[  matching ]

gigiliu's story

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

"No you're not getting the angles right, what are you doing?" She scolded him, he was currently taking her instagram photos.

"You know we're here to wrap gifts right?" He tried to inform her once again, "Yeah, the faster you do this the faster we'll get started." He chuckled at her sassiness.

With loads of yelling and loads of scolding finally the photos came out nicely, "Thanks! Now we can wrap gifts." She said, lifting up the bag they got from when they stopped at the dollar store before coming here.

"You're lucky you only have one thing to wrap." She rolled her eyes, "I'll help you once I'm done. Don't worry."

"Jia what are you doing?" Donghyuck asked, it's been like 20 minutes and Donghyuck finished successfully wrapping Jisungs laptop and Jinsoul's case and her stationary, all while Jia struggled to wrap the box with the jewelry in it.

"How did you do that?"

"Here let me teach you." He grabbed the candle that was waiting to be wrapped. He explained clearly she understood almost immediately after, both things being wrapped during his tutorial.

"Okay now we add the bows, do you know how to tie a bow?" She asked him, he scratched the back of his head. "No..?"

"Okay look, now it's my turn to teach you."

Jia started getting frustrated at how slow Donghyuck was being, he took notice to that and had a visible upset expression on his face, which made Jia feel horrible.

"No- okay wait. You're doing good, just loop the hole and the take the two bunny ears and pull." She instructed, when he actually did it and it stayed in place his eyes lit up, he looked adorable getting excited over succeeding.