aspire ; 44

XLIV

XLIV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[   I'll miss you   ]

Packing with Donghyuck around wasn't as peaceful and fun as Jia thought it would be.

Instead of helping her, he was stuck to her whining about her leaving, annoying the absolute shit out of the girl.

"Donghyuck, I really have to pack and you nagging and hugging me isn't going to get me anywhere." She sighed, not even halfway done with her packing. "Why are you leaving me? I'm going to cry my eyes out."

"It's for two weeks. That's not even long, just let me pack and I'll give you all my attention." He pouted, letting go of her, "okay... I'm going to play games on your computer, 'kay?" He walked over to her desk, turning the monitor on which she just replied with a small 'okay.'

The packing went easier than expected with donghyuck distracted by games. She heard his noises of annoyance and curse words to Junghwa and Daesung who were on the phone with him.

She didn't pack much. She packed a couple different outfits and pjs, also making sure to stalk up on undergarments. She didn't pack her skincare and makeup yet, needing it for the next day, but it only took her nearly an hour and a half to fully finish packing everything.

Once she was done, donghyuck was still playing games. He looked so focused, but she couldn't take him seriously with her pink hello kitty headsets on his head, she couldn't lie they made him look adorable.

"YOU FUCKING BITC- GO THAT WAY OH MY GOD!"

Nevermind.

She walked next to him watching them play, seeing Junghwa die from the corner of the monitor, donghyuck spit out a couple of swear words at him for being 'shit at the game.'

Her hand went up to his shoulder, making him look over for only a split second, "oh- hey, are you done?" He asked, his eyes back on the game, although she was focusing on what she was saying.
"Yeah when you aren't annoying me I get things done faster."
"Hater." He rolled his eyes, turning a corner and killing an enemy, the kill made him refocus, "did you see that babe? I'm so good."

His smile immediately faltered due to something Junghwa said in his headphones, "but didn't you die? Guess who still hasn't died yet?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Proceeding to walk through the map alongside some of his teammates, Junghwa nowhere in sight.

Eventually donghyuck's team won, his character winning MVP which made Junghwa sigh in annoyance and leave the match, "he's such a hater, he was literally on my team." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, putting the headsets around his shoulders since there was no call connected.

Daesung left a while ago due to his schedule, so after Junghwa left he didn't have anyone to play with. "Do you want to play? You've played with me before right?" He asked, recalling the time, before they were dating when they played this game.