aspire ; 60

LX

LX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[  Are we dating?  ]

"I'm so nervous." she spoke out too nobody in particular, getting ready for the dream show two in Seoul.

In her room were Iseul, Jinsoul, Minjee and Yoora, while Junghwa and Daeshim were getting ready in his old room. "I haven't seen Jeno in so long, I miss him so much."

"Same." Jinsoul agreed, referring to the youngest member, causing teasing eyes to avert in her direction. "You and Jisung, huh? Any progress?" Yoora winked at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Okay but you and Mark? How are you guys?" She shot back, the roles reversed when Yoora's face flushed at the though of the boy she texted almost everyday.

"Can you guys hurry? We have to be there in an hour." Daeshim peeked his face into the door, revealing the five girls who were taking their sweet time getting ready.

"Don't worry we're almost ready." Jia spoke back, motioning him close the door, giving him a reassuring smile that they'd be done soon.

"Dude Jia, where the hell is your blush." Minjee complained, pacing around the room, feeling stressed that they were on a time limit. "It's literally right there, open your eyes."

"Oh! Shoot I'm blind." She laughed it off, grabbing the blush from her desk.

"Guys are we barricade?" Jinsoul asked from the corner, she was scrolling on her phone on Jia's bed since she was finished getting ready already.

"Yeah we're barricade on the right side. Also, I hope they don't notice us right away." She snickered at the thought of making eye contact with Donghyuck mid-performance.

"I'm so excited, I haven't seen them in forever."
"No you're just excited for Jisung let's be for real." Jinsoul rolled her eyes and Yooras remark, playfully slapping her arm.

The girls finished getting ready with the help of Daeshim and Junghwa rushing them and yelling at them to finish faster.

Now they were in the car heading to the venue, sort of late due to the girls redoing their makeup five million times.

"I'm so nervous oh my." Jia jittered, sitting in the passenger seat beside Daeshim who was driving. The other five struggling to all fit in the back. "You'll be fine, I bet Donghyuck is so excited right now."

"I am too, and it's his birthday today."
"Oh yeah, did everyone bring gifts for Donghyuck?" Daeshim said to the people in the back who just nodded.

"All I'm telling you, wear protection." He said quietly. Jia's eyes widened, slapping her brother. "Don't be gross."

"You never know, he hasn't seen you in like 3 months, better be safe than sorry."
"Okay if I got pregnant I wouldn't be necessarily sorr- Why are we talking about this??" Her sudden realization caused Daeshim to laugh.

"You're lucky they aren't paying attention."
"Whatever." She opted to watch the window while they drove to their destination, to avoid having further 'big brother talk' with Daeshim.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

The venue was huge, bigger than she'd ever seen. They walked into the already packed venue after getting past the security, walking to their seat in the front. "This is fucking crazy man." Junghwa said, watching the video that was put on before the concert.

It was starting in a few minutes, that's how late they were, but the fact that they were there with how long the girls taken, was a miracle.

The seven of them sat in their seats, so excited that they were jittering while conversing.

When the concert actually started, the crowd was so loud, it was natural that they followed through, screaming as the seven boys walked onto the stage for the opening song.

Seeing Donghyuck in person after months of being separated did something to the girl. She felt like a fan girl to her own boyfriend. She was singing along to the lyrics having the best time she thought she would have.

Many performances past, the group were having the best time of their lives. All seven of them not even sitting anymore, super excited for the next song.

The whole crowd got extremely loud as the stadium blasted quiet down.

Jia's eyes were slightly shocked as she seen her boyfriend practically, thrusting onto a box. Flustered by just the sight of Donghyuck's body turning sideways to the crowd, winking at many fans who squealed loudly.

The way Jeno was grinding on top of the box, as her boyfriend was doing the exact same thing inside of the box, she was shocked. This was a side of Donghyuck she's never seen.

"So this is how he does it- ow!" Daeshim grunted, holding his head which Jia slapped.

"Hush, stop being weird." She rolled her eyes, averting them back to Donghyuck who was facing the crowd again.

She intensely watched him with a flushed face, at both his sexy actions and her imagination due to Daeshim.

But nothing prepared her for the eye contact she'd make with the boy who was playing with every nerve in her body.

"Quiet down, quiet down, quiet down."

An immediate smirk plastered on Donghyuck's face as he saw the girl he had been looking for the whole concert. He held eye contact until she broke it, the butterflies in her stomach squirming at an intense pace.

Donghyuck almost laughed at the girl who looked like she was going crazy, but he held his composure, getting ready to tease the girl some more.

Shortly after Quiet down finished, there were a couple more performances which Donghyuck decided to take seriously, leaving the girl alone only for some time.

He took the opportunity to tease the girl during the encore, his plan coming right into action as he seen her take out her phone.

Donghyuck walked over to their side of the stage, all fans eyes on him as he walked over to them. All their eyes anticipating the two's interaction, ready to make dating rumors from any crumbs they'll get.

Jia tried her best to look anywhere but at the approaching boy, all her friends laughing at them.

Before he decided to tease Jia, he decided to interact with his friends that he hasn't seen in the longest time, giving them fist bumps which they happily reciprocated.

But when he got to Jia, he had more up his sleeve. With a teasing smirk he grabbed her phone right from her hand, her shocked expression not going unnoticed by the boy who simply smiled as he look cute 0.5 photos on her phone.

All fans around them made sure to capture the moment, but in the moment he didn't seem to care. He just wanted to enjoy the first interaction the two would have after months of being separated.

His face ID was still on her phone, so he quickly opened up her notes app. writing the words ;

'I missed you so much, you look so beautiful tonight <3'

Donghyuck smiled before handing the phone back to her, walking away back to his members to continue the show.

Jia stayed flustered for the rest of the show, absolutely avoiding all contact with him for the rest whole time.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

I meant to post this a lott earlier today but I have sm work that I'm still not done..😁
and schl tmr sigh🖕