aspire; 58

LVIII

LVIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  limited comments  ]

"You will not believe what happened today.." Jia excitedly spoke on the phone with Donghyuck. "Hm? Did you meet any idols?" He guessed, slightly tired from his busy day.

"Nope, but I met with Lee Sooman.." his eyes slightly widened, concerned for what happened. ".. and?"

"I told him about us.."

"And.."

"He was pretty supportive, he gave me rules and stuff but thats not the point, he told me about how he had some brand deals where he couldn't find an ambassador for, and asked me if I wanted to do it.."

"Really! That's such a good opportunity, did you accept?"

"I did.. but I'm starting to regret it, should I really have accepted it?" She sighed, rethinking her decision.

"What are you talking about? Why would you regret it..?"

"Because I mean- it's obviously a great offer, I would love to pursue modelling, it's been my dream forever.. but I'm not ready to be.. out in the public, honestly I'm scared.. I still go to school, and I work. I just don't want my privacy to be invaded. I don't know I think I'm overthinking.."

"Oh.. yeah, it's hard. Having to be out in the public at all times, or having to hide your identity when you go places so simple like a grocery store, it's really hard. But there are so many more benefits that make everything a lot better. I think you'd love it, and... if you want I'll visit you at your shoots whenever I can." He playfully winked at the camera, cheering the girl up.

"I guess so, I'm just overthinking again. Thank you hyuck, and no don't visit me, you'd make me nervous while I'm shooting."

"I make you nervous?" He had a teasing smirk on his face, "oh shut up."

"Hmm okay, when's your first shoot?"

"I'm not sure yet, he said he would get back to me sometime this week with details about it, I don't know anything yet. I'm super nervous though."

"So.. if you become famous can I follow you?" Donghyuck's eyes lightened up, though they faltered as she declined him.

"Nope, no way. I won't be that famous. Plus there's already so many rumours, that's just feeding them. I think me following you is enough." He complained after her words, sulking.

"You'll be fine, you can just search up my username."

"Buttt.. I want to like and spam comment, I want all the guys in your comments to back off."

"Don't worry I only have eyes for you."

"Lies, Xiaojun?" He rolled his eyes at the mention of his member. "No babe, I only like you."