aspire; 59

LIX

LIX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  graduation  ]

The dream show two slowly slowly passed, and Jia occasionally got shoots that she would go to and upload onto her instagram. She gained a following, more than she already had.

Surpassing 50 thousand followers. It shocked her seriously, how much was happening in the span of a couple months.

It was overwhelming yes, and it was also such a unreal feeling for her. She went from slaving away at university and then having work, to still doing the two things but with much more opportunities, and recognition.

Also the fact that her friends and boyfriend are famous celebrities, everything didn't feel real to her.

It was the same for the months of April and May. It was mostly Donghyuck and Jia messaging and calling everyday while maintaining their everyday lives.

Although her popularity grew and she got confronted almost every time she walked into her university, yes it was tiring but it wasn't like she didn't chose this for herself.

It was nearing the end of may and the dream show two was slowly slowly coming to an end. They had a couple more shows in America before having one last show in Korea.

As much as all the dreamies loved the concert and interacting with fans all over the world, nothing was as good as being at home, and for Donghyuck, with the girl he missed for months.

But the most important thing for Jia was the graduation she was having.

As grad was around the corner and preparation was intense and tiring, but as the day came everything felt worth it.

Graduation was the day where she felt like all her hard work just paid off. Feeling the all the tears and all the stress and isolation show that it was worth it, made her regret not a thing.

The day of graduation felt awesome celebrating with all her friends who graduated alongside her and all her family in the crowd, her father in the crowd which made the night even better.

Of course she wished Donghyuck was there cheering her on. Watching the biggest moment of her life, but it was alright. Life was life and it wasn't the end of the world.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Haechanahceah

You're coming right
You have to come

Yeah hold on let me just become akinator
Tf are u talking about 😭😭

The dream show in Seoul
You're cominggg righttt
I'll hate you if you don't :((((((

Oh yess I am
I bought tickets in April
Me Junghwa Jinsoul Iseul Daeshim Minjee and
Yoora

What really omg
Where are your seats

🤫🤫
I can't tell you that

You're so boring 🙄🙄

Ok but when we randomly make eye contact
For the first time in months when you're performing
It'll be amusing🥰

I'm glad you think about that
I know you fantasize about me

Ok donghyuck ok.

Don't worry I dream about you too love
I'll see you in a few days 🥰😍

Wait how many days even is it?
I forgot the date of the concert 😭

It's in like I'm pretty sure
5 ish days?
We have two more shows here in LA
And we're flying back on the 5th

Didn't you say I wouldn't see you until the 7th
The show is on your birthday???

Well I totally forgot about the countries we were going to 😭
But yeah, the shows on my birthday
Iconic right ;)

Yeah... suddenly I might stay home

Jiyeon 😡

Donghyuck 😡

You're so meannnn
Bye I'm not talking to you

What

Hyuck 🙄🙄

Where'd you go

Whatever 🙄

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Short time skip chapter cuz I have such writers block right now 😞

I haven't re-read it yet but I'll do that later ...