CHAPTER FIFTEEN

M I L L E R

Looking at Axel Wesley now, he truly has a handsome face even with his eyes closed. His hair is also longer and darker. Everything about his handsome features intensifies and becomes more... more divine.

How can a vampire look divine?

With his heavenly looks anyone who could see Axel Wesley in this state would think that he descended from the skies. A person that is not from earth. Ang mahaba at kulot niyang pilik mata at ang matangos niyang ilong, his heart shaped kissable lips and incredibly sharp facial features. He is a man, but still, he is beautiful.

Such heavenly beauty.

"Ito ba ang vampire appearance mo?" I wonder, then chuckled as I thought, "Kung hindi ko siguro alam na isa kang bampira baka inakala ko nang isa kang anghel na nahulog sa langit."

Napatingin ako sa malawak na salamin nang mapansin ang repleksyon ko mula rito.

Well, now that I think about it, I have a different type of handsomeness with this man here. I am the manly handsome and he is the pretty type of handsome. Awkward man na sabihin ko ito, but it's the truth.

Hm. Now that I think about it parang nakita ko na ang itsura niyang ito noon.

"Ah!" Oo nga pa! I was referring to the night when he fell into the alley. The first attempt of my extra service na naudlot dahil sa kanya.

Wait. That guy earlier na nagngangalang Kristoff also has a peculiar appearance. Tapos bigla na lang nagbago ng kulay mga mata niya.

How peculiar a vampire's appearance could get? I don't know. Nihindi ko nga alam na totoong may mga bampira sa mundo, and that they have abilities way beyond just simply turning themselves into a bat.

"Ha~ and now what? What if bukas ka pa magigising? Should I wait here until tomorrow?" I mumbled.

Just like that, I heard a grunting sound and a voice saying, "What if the answer is yes, would you really stay 'til tomorrow and be absent from school today?"

Napakunot ako ng noo.
"You're awake?"

"Uh-hmm."

"For how long?"

"Not quite long when you entered the room..." humikab si Axel tapos ay nagpatuloy rin sa pagsasalita, "I was just trying to return back to sleep when you and Martin entered."

"And you did not open your eyes?"

"You were quiet so I really tried to fall asleep. Then I felt the bullets of stares you are giving me. I cannot stand it anymore so..." He paused at bumangon na, "I opened my eyes."

Tch. Here I am thinking that he must be suffering from some painful wound or internal damage because of the poison.

"What are you looking at? Do you have anything else to ask?" tanong ni Axel habang inaayos ang nakusot na dulo ng puti niyang long sleeves. "Well, if you don't have one. Can I ask instead what you think about my appearance? You were looking at me intensely, it was hard to breathe."

Of course, I can't tell him what I was thinking a moment ago. Baka lumaki lang ang ulo niya. I quickly thought of other way to answer his question then said, "Kristoff... uh hindi ako sigurado if I should call him by his name but since I don't know any more than his name," I sighed then continued, "that guy named Kristoff has a weird appearance. He has white hair and blue pair of eyes, but when I saw those a second time — the eyes turned brown."

"Oh, so you met that child."

"Oo. What... What is he?"

"He is also a vampire." Ang walang pag-aalinlangan na sagot ni Axel. "A child. He is just a hundred years old. Very young and inexperienced."