Chapter 62: Catching the culprit

**********

In the blink of an eye, the chat was filled with blood.

At the end of the song, they had completely changed tunes.

"That's great. I didn't expect Lisa to be this good. She managed to pull up the ratings all by herself." Yoongi, who was sitting backstage, clapped his hands.

[ Author's note: I will be calling the director yoongi/suga both names ]

He had created the idol games. The ratings have always been solid, but no matter how star-studded the cast was, the ratings never once reached such heights.

!!

But Lisa had done it.

Suga was even more determined to make Lisa the host of the Music Center.

Nancy, who was also sitting backstage, felt like she was sitting on pins and needles.

Wasn't Lisa about to leave the industry? How did her popularity rise so much in the blink of an eye?

She looked at Mingyu with a frown. He seemed fully immersed in Lisa's performance. A sense of crisis emerged in her heart again.

"You're just playing to the gallery." Suho, who was standing beside her, snorted. "What's there to see? Isn't it just a dance?"

Nancy glanced at Suho. Suho may be saying that, but his eyes were still fixed on Lisa on the screen.

Lisa was ready to leave the stage, but Suho's eyes never left.

Nancy's heart was suddenly filled with a sense of defeat.

Lisa's change after jumping off the building was ridiculous.

Her singing and dancing seemed to have suddenly been enlightened, and her expression control was also ten thousand times better than before.

Before, ten Lisa's couldn't even compare to one of her fingers. But now, Lisa was leaps and bounds ahead of her.

The company's original plan was to sacrifice Lisa, to promote her, and harvest two groups of fans. But now, even if the company deliberately suppressed Lisa, she would outshine them all.

Nancy stood up and walked out of the backstage. She gave up on competing altogether. Even though she and Mingyu were going to have a sports dance event next, she was filled with disappointment. The battle was over before it even began.

As soon as Lisa left the stage, Bambam rushed to the stage and handed Lisa a bottle of mineral water and some candy.

Before such a competition, Lisa would eat nothing the day before so that she would fit the fashion industry's image.

However, the original Lisa's body had low blood sugar. She had been hungry for an entire day and had performed a very intense dance. At that moment, she was already feeling dizzy. She only felt better after putting the candy in her mouth.

"Sister, you were so awesome today!" Bambam gave Lisa a thumbs up. "After this, public opinion of you will probably change completely."

Lisa nodded, but she seemed distracted.

Bambam's eyes were filled with hesitation. "Something came up. Brace yourself. You know this person."

Lisa nodded. Of course she knew this person. It would be strange if she didn't.

"It's your former manager, Lia," Bambam said.

Lisa frowned and motioned for Bambam to continue.

"She knows that you're going to have this job and has already admitted that she was the one who cut the clothes."

Lia?

Why would she dirty her own hands?

"I'm going to see her," Lisa said.

Bambam nodded and brought Lisa to a dressing room.

In the dressing room, Lia was tied to a stool. She kept screaming, "This can't be legal. Lisa only has a good husband. What's the big deal about that!?"

"Well, I won't slander my own artiste and then pay others to defame her." Lisa walked in slowly and sat on the chair opposite her.

"You cut my clothes, right?" Lisa asked.

"Pfft, I cut it. So? You ruined my future. What's wrong with me cutting one of your clothes? What's wrong with me making a fool of you?"

Bambam  wanted to go up and scold her, but he was stopped by Lisa.

"You were just fired by the company. I didn't remove you from the industry. Although Mingyu's company is massive, the industry is even bigger. How could you not get a job?"

"It's all because of your lovely husband. They blacklisted me. Everyone in the agent industry knows about me!"

Lia looked at Lisa, and her eyes shone with a malicious light.

Jungkook?

His company did have that sort of influence.

But Lisa had not expected Jungkook to actually do this for her.

_________