Chapter 96: Bangchan

*********

Lisa had never seen this man before. It seemed that the original Lisa had no recollection of him, in spite of the fact that he was practically dressed like a walking peacock

"You actually don't know who I am? Oh, you cruel and unscrupulous woman." The man pinched his thumb and middle finger together, his face full of disdain.

Lisa finally realized that this person was Jungkook's good friend in the original novel. Bangchan was a character who strongly opposed Lisa and Jungkook being together.

>>>>> Bang chan (stray kids)

[sometimes I forget that he is also a 97 liner 😅]

The book described bangchan as an effeminate man, and many people even suspected that Jungkook had some other relationship with him.

!!

"I'm here, what about it?" Lisa looked at Banchan and said.

Although Bangchan was being particularly unpleasant to her, she knew him as a man of character. He was a friend who had risked his life for Jungkook several times over, so Lisa could not bring herself to hate him.

"If I were Jungkook, I would have signed the divorce papers before you jumped off the building. How could I have let you stay until now?" Bangchan dramatically sat on the sofa and rolled his eyes.

"Why hasn't Jungkook divorced you yet? Seriously, I've told him this so many times. Dating will only ruin his life." He put the cushion on the sofa aside and looked at Lisa.

"Lisa and I won't get a divorce anytime soon. Don't worry." The man's steady voice came out.

[what does he mean by 'aNYtimE SoOn??' Couldn't you have said forever ♾ or something]

Jungkook had just come down from upstairs, wearing simple home clothes, which looked to be the same as what Lisa was wearing.

"What? You're not getting a divorce? I've hired the best divorce lawyer for you. I've even found many blind dates for you. Why are you not getting a divorce?" He stood up and sized up Jungkook and Lisa.

Jungkook looked like a different person.

The moment Jungkook went downstairs, Lisa had run over and snuggled into Jungkook's arms. The two of them hugged each other tightly, as if they were glued together by supernatural forces.

This was most uncharacteristic of Jungkook.

Moreover, Lisa never once let Jungkook touch her before.

"You, did you cast a spell on Lisa?" Bangchan pointed at Jungkook and asked.

Lisa smiled. "I just had a change of mind. There were no spells involved. I don't want to divorce Jungkook anymore. I want to be with Jungkook."

Bamgchan's eyes flew wide open. "Are my ears damaged?"

Everyone knew that Lisa despised Jungkook. She had almost run away on her wedding day and stirred up a lot of drama to leave Jungkook. Later, she even threatened Jungkook with her own life.

It had not been easy for Jungkook to agree to the divorce, but why did she go back on her word?

"A woman's heart is like a needle at the bottom of the ocean. Be careful. Don't be bewitched by this woman." Bangchan looked at Jungkook warily.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"I've found some information about the casino," Bangchan said.

Bangchan suddenly stood upright. He stopped fidgeting, and his gaze turned stern.

Jungkook also tensed up.

"Let's talk in the study," Jungkook said.

Lisa watched the two of them walk into the study and was a little puzzled. D'Corporeal seemed to have attempted to pull a major stunt. Even someone like Bangchan had flown back here in person.

Lisa knew that she couldn't help much, so she decided to cook a good meal with Alice for them.

After all, this man was Jungkook's good friend, and Lisa did not want to continue being spited by him.

Lisa had participated in a cooking variety show before she flew into this novel. She was severely berated on camera by the celebrity chefs there, but she had learned some valuable lessons from it.

Although she couldn't make anything overly complex, she could still make simple congee, side dishes, and desserts.

Lisa was making snacks in the kitchen while watching videos on her laptop.

She had been making preparations for her studio, and she needed to see if there were any suitable internet celebrities she could sign.

As she watched, she suddenly stopped working on the dough. She stared unblinkingly at the video that had just appeared on the screen.

At midnight, a man on a motorcycle was speeding up the mountain. Even the drone camera could not catch up with his speed.

His red hair fluttered in the air, and his black motorcycle suit outlined his body.

Third Brother?

Lisa looked at the man in the video in a daze.

This was her third brother. She had not been wrong. Third Brother must have found a way to come to this world. Was Third Brother going to bring her home?

________