Chapter 102: Framing

*************

"Mrs. Jeon, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The servant kneeled down. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it."

Lisa never liked to make things difficult for others, so she said, "It's fine. Please get up. Just help me find a room to change my clothes. I have some spare clothes."

She had already expected a tumultuous dinner. Lisa had already prepared spare clothes in advance.

[A/N: tumultuous = loud,unruly,disorderly]

[btw a/n means author's note]

The servant glanced at Lisa. Her eyes narrowed cunningly.

!!

"I'll bring you to the guest room. Please follow me."

The servant took Lisa through the rose garden and into a small house at the back. It was a small house in an older section of the compound that was no longer occupied.

The house had been well-maintained.

The servant opened the door and led Lisa in. She pointed to one of the rooms and said, "Misses Jeon, you can change here. I'll wait for you outside."

Lisa nodded and walked into the room with the spare clothes in her arms.

She was suspicious of the situation and turned around to look at the furnishings in the room.

She spotted a simple bed, a cabinet, and a bookshelf.

There was a window without any curtains, and right there was a large bush.

This bush was an ideal hiding place.

Lisa stared at the bush. She didn't change her clothes.

In the dark bushes outside the window, Daisy was staring at her closely. There was a young man beside her.

"Why didn't Lisa fall for it? Why hasn't she gotten changed? Did she notice something?" Daisy frowned and slowly turned the camera in her hand toward Lisa.

"Hey, Driver. What's your name again? Chan? Can you go beat up Lisa? Just knock her unconscious," Daisy said to the man beside her.

Chan's voice trembled as he replied, "Madam, isn't this a little inappropriate? After all, Lisa is Master Jungkook's wife. If we do anything to her, we may both lose our lives."

"What are you afraid of? If something happens, I'll help you. Besides, Grandpa will protect me. I'll protect you." Daisy sounded a little impatient.

"She's really cautious. She's not going to bare it all for us now. I'll leave it to you, Chan," Daisy said.

She knew that Lisa had somehow gotten hold of a video of Nancy almost being violated and even used it to spread rumors about That director and Nancy. She had been holding a grudge against her for a long time.

Today, she was going to avenge her friend and let Lisa have a taste of what it was like to be photographed by others.

Lisa looked at the swaying bushes outside and darted to the side of the closet.

The moment she hid beside the closet, the window was pushed open. A strong man climbed over the window and stood in the middle of the room. He looked around and muttered, "Where did she go? How did she disappear?"

Chan was a little flustered. Could Lisa have found him?

Just as he was about to jump back to the bush, a slender hand chopped his neck from behind.

Chan fell unconscious.

Lisa clapped her hands free of dust and looked at the man on the ground.

Daisy, who was standing outside with a camera in her hand, trembled all over.

After Lisa beat up Chan, she had looked out of the window and smiled at her through the camera.

It was like meeting a ghost. This woman was too sharp.

Daisy put away her camera in a panic and was about to run in the other direction, but she was caught by Lisa, who had jumped out of the window.

"Daisy, I didn't expect you to be a voyeur. The Jeon Family is truly full of talents," Lisa said with a smile.

Diasy tried to struggle, but Lisa easily got her in a chokehold.

"You'd better not do anything to me. Otherwise, my grandfather will not let you off. Help! Help!" Daisy shouted.

Lisa covered her mouth. "Behave yourself, or I'll throw you into your lake."

Daisy stopped struggling. Lisa was serious.

Lisa let go of the hand covering Daisy's mouth. Daisy spluttered, "You vicious woman, you'll get your just desserts in the future."

__________