Chapter 99: Mentoring

*************

Jungkook held Lisa in his arms.

Lisa didn't struggle and let him hold her.

"On what basis? I'm a celebrity. You're getting in the way of my career," Lisa said disdainfully, but she still gently hugged Jungkook's waist.

"What if I can't make money in the future? You can support me," Lisa said with a smile.

"Of course, I'll support you. Isn't my company enough to support you?" Jungkook said with a smile. He lifted Lisa's chin and lowered his head to kiss her.

As their lips and tongues intertwined, the two of them got closer and closer. Lisa's hand was wrapped around Jungkook's neck, and her whole body was leaning against Jungkook.

The fragrance of the flowers drifted, and Lisa felt a little overwhelmed.

Jungkook sensed Lisa's unprecedented enthusiasm and hugged her even tighter. Lisa's entire body was pressed into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook unbuttoned his coat and snuck a hand into Lisa's skirt, stroking her thigh.

When his fingertips touched something, Lisa's face suddenly turned red.

"No, Jungkook, wait. It's here today." Lisa's face was red.

Lisa's period just came today.

She felt that her face had been burned to the color of a tomato.

"No, I didn't do it on purpose." Lisa lowered her head and whispered, "I just only remembered."

Jungkook didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Was she trying to torture him?

"Alright, don't worry about it. I'll take you back to rest, okay?" Jungkook's voice softened as he whispered into her ear.

Lisa nodded and snuggled into Jungkook's arms, and Jungkook carried her to the bedroom.

Jungkook put Lisa on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

"I still have something to do, I'll come down to accompany you," Jungkook said.

"Wait," Lisa shouted, and she reached out to Jungkook. "Hug me before you leave."

Jungkook was charmed by Lisa's actions and slowly put his arm around the little woman.

Lisa planted a kiss on Jungkook's face, and Jungkook was stunned for a moment.

"You're really such a tease." Jungkook rubbed Lisa's head. "Rest well."

Jungkook left after he finished speaking.

Not long after, Alice brought over a weighted blanket. The warmth quickly put her to sleep.

When she woke up, she was woken up by the heat. Jungkook was holding her, his fingers slowly caressing her face.

Gentle eyes fell on her face. At that moment, Lisa felt truly loved.

"Have you finished your discussion with Bangchan?" Lisa asked.

She had just woken up with a hoarse voice and looked very adorable.

"What's wrong? Are you jealous?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

"No, I'm not. He's your good friend..." Lisa lowered her head and buried herself in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook ruffled her hair. "I know that my friends still holds the past against you, but it's okay. I'll make it clear to them. I only like you, and we won't get a divorce anytime soon. Don't worry."

Lisa felt her face lighting up.

Such affirmation truly warmed her heart.

"I actually have something to tell you today." Lisa sat up and handed the iPad to Jungkook. "Can you help me find this person?"

There was a blurry figure on the iPad. He had fiery red hair and his face was covered by a mask, only revealing his handsome eyebrows.

"This person?" As Jungkook spoke, he touched his chin. "Why are you looking for this person?"

"This person participated in a motorcycle race before, but he disappeared after he won the race. Many people have tried to contact him, but they couldn't get in touch with him. I want to sign him as an artist in my studio. What do you think?"

Lisa's eyes sparkled as she looked at Jungkook.

She wasn't lying, but she also couldn't explain to Jungkook that this man was actually her third brother.

"Alright, I'll get Eunwoo to do it." Jungkook nodded in agreement, but the expression on his face was complicated.

This woman had actually mentioned another man in front of him. It was almost like she was trying to make him jealous.

"But why him?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa was at a loss for words. It was indeed a little difficult to explain herself.

She wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. "I think this guy is very handsome. If he becomes a star, many people will fall for him. Maybe he can make a lot of money for me."

_________