Chapter 68: Pursuing Lisa

***********

"I'm convinced that Lisa has completely given up on you. You didn't cherish her when her attention was directed at you. Look at you now. You'll regret this. I really don't know what you're looking for in love," Suzy said unhappily. "Lisa is such a good girl. She was so devoted to you."

Suzy had really hoped that Lisa and Mingyu would be together.

"You have to think of a way to get her back, understand?" Suzy sighed.

Mingyu was lying on the bed, frowning in silence.

!!

Had Lisa really changed?

For some reason, Mingyu found it a little strange that she had so blatantly refused to take care of him. It did not seem possible.

He originally hated Lisa's pestering, but when Lisa stopped doing so, he felt very uncomfortable and sometimes even a little anxious.

Did he want Lisa to keep pestering him?

"Lisa has changed a lot recently. Even so, Brother, you seem to have changed a lot too." Suho said.

"I've changed? How so?" Mingyu asked.

"You actually looked disappointed just now." Suho sneered at him.

If it was the original Mingyu, he would have been overjoyed to hear that Lisa was not coming to see him.

Mingyu had really changed.

"Are you hallucinating? I've never been so happy. I can't wait to pop a champagne to celebrate this jinx's departure from my life. Hahahaha!" Mingyu laughed a few times, then suddenly lowered his head and covered his wound.

He had laughed too hard just now and pulled on his wound.

"If you're so happy, does that mean you won't mind if I pursue Lisa in the future?"

Mingyu and Suzy both looked at Suho in surprise.

"What did you say?" Suzy's eyes lit up.

Suho did not reply and continued to look at his phone.

Mingyu looked at Suho with a tinge of hostility in his eyes.

...

A few days later, filming for Music Center took place.

Lisa was at the recording studio at least three days a week.

It was quite a distance from Lisa's home, so Jungkook had booked a hotel nearby for Lisa.

The male host was absent for today's recording because he had an event to attend. The festival team had found a temporary replacement guest host.

The guest host was none other than Nancy.

[ replacing a male host with a female host 🧐 ]

When she saw Nancy backstage, Lisa still politely greeted her.

But for some reason, Nancy's eyes were filled with anger.

After the makeup team was finished they left the two of them alone in the dressing room, Nancy slowly opened her mouth.

"You've heard the news, right?"

Lisa was on Jungkook's WeChat and didn't hear Nancy's words.

Nancy stood up and snatched the phone from Lisa. "I'm talking to you. What's with your attitude?"

Nancy glanced at Lisa's phone.

The chat box stopped at Lisa acting coquettishly, asking Jungkook to bring back some good food tonight.

Nancy snorted. "Looks like President Jeon is really good to you. What right do people like you have to be happy?"

Lisa snatched the phone back from Nancy's hands. "I don't know what you're talking about. What's wrong with me talking to my own husband? Does it offend you?"

"Husband, huh? Are you two-timing now? Can Jungkook accept you being with him while thinking about Mingyu?"

Lisa thought that Nancy was being ridiculous. She had never thought of pestering Mingyu.

Ever since she came here, she had tried her best to avoid Mingyu and stayed far away from them in order not to be seared by their so-called protagonist aura.

"Don't be crazy. When did I pester Mingyu?" Lisa asked with a frown.

Nancy reached out and unbuttoned her shirt.

Her body was covered with all kinds of purple marks. Lisa was not an innocent girl, so she naturally knew what those marks meant.

'No way, was Mingyu playing so wildly?'

"Why did you find someone to drug and rape me? They almost succeeded, did you know that?" Nancy looked at her with a venomous look in her eyes. "You just want to destroy me and get together with Mingyu, don't you?"

_________