Chapter 21

Considering the fact that it was basically Ga On's last full day here, in Switzerland, he decided to get up really early. He didn't want to waste time sleeping here. After all, he came to talk to Yo Han, to be with him. And that time was running out slowly, unfortunately, which meant he needed to make the most of it.

It's been just a few hours since they last saw each other, since they finally kissed, and Ga On couldn't stop thinking about it. He still felt Yo Han's lips against his, the older man's hands on his cheeks, his neck. It made him want more. Ga On had a feeling that as soon as they start touching each other, they won't be able to stop doing so, or stop wanting.

He was right.

All he could think about now was Yo Han's touch and how much he wanted to explore it.

That stupid want, that driven curiosity led him right to Yo Han's bedroom door. He thought it was quite funny, that the older hid his bedroom so well in this house, as if he didn't want to be found or disturbed.

The door to his bedroom was through one of the bookshelves in the study. When it was closed, nobody would even realize that there's a door leading to a completely different room. But thankfully, Yo Han showed him how to open that door, so he walked up to the middle bookshelf on the left and touched a copy of a Korean dictionary.

As if Yo Han would even need one.

When he entered the room, he quickly noticed that Yo Han wasn't even here. He didn't see him anywhere downstairs on his way here, so his only guess was that the older must have been out, or in the bathroom.

His suspicions were right, Ga On realized, when he heard Yo Han's stunned voice from behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Yo Han asked, genuinely surprised, a little flustered.

Ga On noticed that he came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped high around his waist. And Ga On, well, he couldn't stop staring. He might have seen Yo Han once or twice without his shirt on, but he never really paid attention.

But now?

Well, he definitely noticed him now. He was impressed by Yo Han's physique, as someone who was way over forty. He looked very fit, which Ga On realized was pretty normal for someone who runs regularly. Then there's the gym upstairs, and everything suddenly made sense. Yo Han took care of himself, probably even more than Ga On did. With all the work he had, he could barely visit the gym once a week lately.

"Ga On, my eyes are up here," he heard Yo Han say, waving with his hand.

Hearing his voice ripped Ga On out of his thoughts, but still, it was hard to look away from that six pack. "Oh, I-" He started, not really knowing what to say. Then he looked up at Yo Han's eyes and noticed that the older was a bit annoyed. "Well, I- I woke up early and I was bored, so I- I thought I'd come find you and uh- Ask about breakfast," he explained.

That's not really the reason he came here. He found himself here, because he couldn't stop thinking about touching Yo Han, and looking at the older now, half naked, didn't help.

"Did you really need to ask about breakfast?" Yo Han spoke, his words followed by a loud snort. "You were perfectly comfortable making breakfast on your own yesterday, without my opinion on it," he pointed out, taking a step closer to Ga On.

And damn it, Ga On couldn't believe how quickly Yo Han went from surprised and flustered to cocky and confident. It made him weak.

"I just-" Ga On started, trying to speak, but the closer Yo Han got to him, the more his gaze averted to his naked chest. "I wanted-" He tried again, but then Yo Han found himself right in front of him, his gaze boring into Ga On's, and it made him breathless. "I- Fuck." He took a deep breath, and then released it slowly. "You're making me really nervous," he admitted then, not knowing what to do.