Chapter 22

Yo Han knew exactly where things were going today, as soon as he saw Ga On in his room this morning, seeking him out, desperate for contact. It was kind of obvious. He knew how much Ga On was affected by this thing between them, how curious he was to explore this part of his life – something unknown, something he's been wanting for quite a long time. That's why he absolutely expected that by the end of the day, he'd have Ga On gripping his ass by the kitchen sink, pressing his dick against Yo Han's. He just didn't think the younger would be so bold about it.

It's to be expected though – Ga On is very bold and reckless, it's only natural that he'd act this way when it comes to sex as well, even though he's a little scared as well. Most of all, he's filled with want, and Yo Han can feel it, he can taste it on him, how he's buzzing with excitement and the need for the older man.

Yo Han has to admit he really wasn't sure about it, considering the fact that just like Ga On said – he's insecure about his scar. Then there's the fact that Ga On has never had sex with a man before and he didn't want to overwhelm him or pressure him. There's also the fact that the younger is leaving tomorrow and they probably won't see each other for a long time, so starting something is truly foolish.

But how could Yo Han say no to him?

He's been thinking about it, about asking Ga On to wait. But he didn't get to voice his concerns, because Ga On was on fire.

I need to know how you feel inside me.

Yo Han almost came in his pants hearing that. He's never been so turned on in his life.

He couldn't not fulfill Ga On's wish.

"Do you really want it?" Yo Han asked, just to make sure, pulling away just a little bit from the younger.

He let out a loud moan when Ga On shamelessly rolled his hips again, causing the both of them a great pleasure. "Can't you tell?" Ga On spoke, with a smirk plastered on his face.

The decision was made then, and Yo Han wasn't about to deny the younger the pleasure he so desperately wanted to present him with.

Sick of standing in the kitchen basically without moving, Yo Han grabbed his hips, and while kissing Ga On, he started moving backwards slowly. His intention was to lead them to his room through the study, but he knew it was going to be quite difficult. And Ga On didn't make things easier for him. He made the both of them lose balance multiple times, trip over the table, the chairs, the couch, and much more things in the living room.

At some point Yo Han simply got frustrated. He was irritated that it took them so much time to get to his bedroom, so he stopped walking and placed his hands on Ga On's thighs tightly, lifting the younger up. It seems like Ga On didn't expect anything like that, because he yelped in surprise, breaking their heated kiss, wrapping his legs immediately around Yo Han's waist, so that he wouldn't fall.

"What-" Ga On spoke quietly, though he didn't finish his sentence, clearly stunned.

And Yo Han just held him in his arms and stormed into his bedroom, taking the opportunity, seeing as Ga On was still processing the whole thing about Yo Han lifting him up with ease. "I work out, you know," the older pointed out. "You have to get used to being man-handled. It's gonna happen a lot."

"Oh I can get used to it," Ga On said right away, looking completely content. "That was just really hot," he admitted, looking at Yo Han with a lustful gaze.

It made the older laugh wholeheartedly, amused with Ga On's fascination by it, by him.

He set Ga On down as soon as they were near the bed, and it seemed like the younger didn't want to wait for anything any longer, because he lifted Yo Han's sweater as soon as his hands were free and pulled it up, then over his head, ridding the older from his upper layer.