ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Undoubtedly, this is my favourite part of the book because I am a firm believer in the concept of gratitude. When hatred and disappointment is so widely expressed, 'Gratitude' is something that should be expressed by will.

To start with, I am grateful to Wattpad for existing. Especially for the existence of Brotherhood genre. I was always so lost when I had to pick a story to read. I am very orthodox with my language and values which made my reading experience uncomfortable until I discovered this beautiful genre. I owe my peace of mind to these stories (Partly of course).

The most special person I got to interact with on Wattpad is @Sathvikaa03 , my little sister. I will never regret joining Wattpad because I got to know you and how wonderfully talented, kindhearted and a genuine person you are. It's truly my honour to have you guide me through the ways of Wattpad so patiently.

The beautiful covers of both my books are by @Sathvikaa03 

Thanks a lot darling.

Your work touched my heart. 'BROTHERS - FOR LIFE' has my heart and my interaction with you helped me to reconsider my passion for writing. You were the first person I confessed to about planning to write and your excitement motivated me to seriously start writing a story that I would love reading. You encouraged me to find my zone and write something I would feel proud of. I feel extremely grateful for all the patience and love you bestowed me with during the process of writing.

This paragraph will be a part of all my acknowledgements come what may. Without your constant motivation, it wouldn't have been possible.

Anyone who hasn't read her work yet, please read ROYS and Family Before Anything. Those are my personal favourites. EXILE though tops the list now.

Recently Family Before Anything was listed on Top 10 India on Wattpad at 6th place. Kudos to you, my love. You are simply the best.

This couldn't have been possible without you darling. Thanks a lot for making this journey possible for me. I will always have lots of love for you in my heart and this acknowledgement is just for my satisfaction. This does no justice to our bond or what you mean to me.

I know I am being repetitive, but I don't know any better way to describe what we share without sharing much. Somethings are too special to be shared and this is one such feeling.

Last but not the least, I am super grateful to my husband who is extremely cooperative, my mom and my brother for bearing with me and my hours in front of the laptop. They are compromising on their time with me, and I am truly grateful to them for being so understanding. They aren't on Wattpad and I don't plan on letting them read ever but I can't not acknowledge the love they have for me and the support they gave me.

I would like to extend my gratitude in advance to anyone and everyone who decides to give my work a chance again. I hope this journey will be as lovely as it was with The Birlas' - PARINAMA. Also, to everyone who commented on my work, thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot.

Lots of Love

Manisha Krishna