Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - B)

Next part only after a decent response. Till then, enjoy reading this.

Best
Manisha Krishna

In Abhir's Room:

Roohi continued....

"But jab cheezein mind mein crowded hogayi and Poppy ne meri musical career ke liye haan kardi, he cleared a lot of things that were bothering me, and he told me it was okay to follow the same route as my mother. He has no issues with it........

I was relieved to say the least after a long struggle with my emotions. After that, I was blaming myself for being stupid enough to not share them with my personal healer." She pointed to Abhimanyu and he gave a faint smile. 

"But itne mein it so happened that main Abhir se jealous ho gayi. Phir se. It was just a fleeting thought, but I didn't like it. Per iss baar maine same galti repeat nahi ki. Maine Poppy se confess kiya and he helped me out of it. 

Poppy told me that I wasn't the reason his marriage broke and apologized for not being able to stop her. But I already knew that it wasn't his fault because he can do anything for us. It must be her who backed out." Roohi looked at Abhimanyu while saying this.

"That's why Bhai shared about Aksharaji and his past with you?" Neil joined the dots and Roohi nodded. 

"Mujhe bhi bahut kuch tabhi pata chala tha. Aapki wajah se. Thanks Di. Warna abhi tak cheezein chupake hi rakhte mujhse." Abhir taunted Abhimanyu despite his drowsiness.

Abhimanyu gave a helpless look to his son. He knew for a fact that his son will taunt him about this for eternity and he couldn't even complain about it. 

"Even I hated her for what she did to Poppy but......" She took a deep breathe and continued.

"Phir bhi jab waqt aaya, I got carried away. Main gayi thi...... to ask her to retract the interview per wahan jaake mere ander hopes jaag gaye. I had too many expectations and they crashed badly." Roohi's tone expressed her disappointment. 

"Then why are you insisting on being in the same situation again Roohi? Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes just like you mentioned?" Neil questioned. 

"I am learning Chachu. I am. Main ab unke saamne ek weak, under confident, someone who was seeking acceptance and someone who has expectations.... banke khadi nahi rahungi. I want to show her who I really am. 

I want to prove it to her that it is her loss, not mine, that she left me behind to never turn around and check on me ever. I want to give it back to her for treating me badly and hurting my sentiments. I want to make my own opinion of her, and I want to face her without inhibition.

I want a CLOSURE Chachu." 

Roohi almost snapped unintentionally but quickly composed herself. She mouthed a sorry and paused for a minute. Then she mustered her voice from deep within, once again and tried,

Isse zyada mujhe kuch nahi kehna hain. Mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata if I conveyed my point clearly. But I said what I felt. Aagey aap jo bologe woh hoga. I won't try to convince you again. 

Kyunki aap mujhse toh better hi jaante ho ki ...... what's right for me. I mean it.

Roohi declared honestly and walked out of the room. She did her bit and now it's upto the ones she trusted with her life, to decide.

At The Pool Side:

Roohi went to the pool side and sat there dipping her feet in the cool water of the pool. The water in the pool and their gentle movements always soothed her. She was just thinking of everything she spoke and was trying to decode what the boys must be thinking right now.