Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - A)

Hey People!

I was reminded by one of our loyal readers that because of exams, the response can be a bit low. That is fine by me.

Even I am occupied with my students giving their 10th Boards. I will try my best to give updates regularly. 

Please be a little patient and whenever my lovely readers get back to reading the chapters, please vote so that I know how you felt about the writing and character development.

Thank you!

Best

Manisha Krishna!

In The Living Room, Birla House:

Abhir was in Abhimanyu's embrace and Abhimanyu was lost in his thoughts. Abhir hissed and that brought Abhimanyu back to earth. He immediately pulled back and checked the wound. He didn't see that there was another tiny piece of glass stuck to his upper arm. It wasn't bleeding now but it had dried blood.

Abhimanyu kicked himself mentally for being so careless. He reached for the first aid box and picked up the tool he had placed aside. He sanitized it, wore a pair of gloves and was about to take it out when Abhir pulled back.

Abhir's face had a horrid expression and he moved back like a scared kitten. Abhimanyu had to remind himself that Abhir hated medication and treatment. He needed to be coaxed and that wouldn't be an easy task. 

"Abhir! Yahan bhi glass piece stuck hain. I need to remove it." He explained and Abhir shook his head. 

"No way. Mujhe kitna dard hua tha. I yelled so badly last time you did that. I am not getting it done again." 

Abhir declared and was about to make a run, but Abhimanyu was too well versed with his child's moves. He caught him and forcefully made him sit on the couch. 

"Agar yeh nahi nikalne doge na...yeh septic ho jayega aur humein bahut badi procedure karni padegi tab. I have to sedate you for that. 

There is a scope ki infection itna badh jaye ki haath ka woh hissa kisi kaam ka na rahe. It's serious and I am not letting you take such risks in your fear." 

Abhimanyu gave him a detailed idea of what might happen if he didn't cooperate and ended it with an order. He knew that his son was no fool and he would come around eventually, but he was too smart a kid to not cut a deal to oblige. 

Because he knows that his father would do anything to make him cooperate. Abhimanyu started a countdown in his mind and before he reached zero, Abhir proposed something which made him glare at his son. 

In Abhir's words, "Papa! bahut dukhega mujhe nahi karwana yeh. Main agar yeh chup chap bhi karwalunga na, tab bhi aap daantoge mujhe. Is se acha mein aise hi daant khalunga. Donon handle nahi kar sakta main. Main bata raha hoon." 

"Koi baat nahi Bacha. Aapko main nahi dantunga. Bas yeh karwalo." Abhimanyu gritted his teeth and spoke. 

Abhir gave him a skeptical glance. Something was definitely not right. He knew his father and he wouldn't give in to such bargains so easily and definitely not with a smile.