Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - B)

This is a longer part. A very special one. Quite a challenging one for me to write. 

I would need a lot of feedback on this because it will help me in shaping the plot ahead.

There are a few questions at the end of this part like always. But please make sure that you drop in your opinions there. It is my earnest request to my silent readers as well. 

I wouldn't have stressed much if it wasn't that important for me. Kindly oblige.

Unless I get a decent idea about what's going in my reader's mind, I can't write or post further.

Happy Reading!

Manisha Krishna

In The Living Room, Birla House:

When Abhir didn't get a response from his disturbed father, he BANGED the glass table, that was far from everyone, with force and it broke into pieces. His hand was bleeding and that got Abhimanyu out of his haze. 

"ABHIR" All three of them shouted at him. 

"Don't worry. This doesn't hurt much. But being the reason for MY FATHER not moving on hurts. A lot." 

Abhimanyu reached for Abhir who was amidst glass pieces in a heartbeat while Roohi stopped crying and went to call the staff. The shock sobered her up. Neil got the first aid kid. Abhir, however refused to listen to Abhimanyu and come out of the glass mess carefully. 

Abhimanyu was worried that Abhir might get hurt even more if he didn't come out now. He grabbed Abhir's hand that has its palm bleeding to guide him out, but Abhir struggled against it. He was just not in a state to listen to anything, but the palm needed immediate attention. 

"Abhir! Jo bhi baat hain, hum sort karlenge. Just come out of there Bacha!" Abhimanyu tried coaxing Abhir, but Abhir didn't respond. Abhimanyu was getting worried seeing the injury.

"Come out of there. NOW!" Abhir didn't budge.

Don't test my patience, ABHIR! He tried again but got no response.

THAPPAD padega abhi...... GET OUT OF THERE!" 

Abhimanyu screamed angrily but there was no use. When Abhir didn't budge even after trying multiple times, Abhimanyu placed a TIGHT SLAP on his cheek to snap him out of it. That wasn't a light slap from any angle and Abhir did feel the impact. 

He froze for a brief moment allowing Abhimanyu some time to guide him away from the broken glass pieces. He made Abhir sit and immediately started dressing the wound. But Abhir was back to his senses almost immediately and he was being very difficult. 

"Abhir! Please dressing karale. Uske baad teri marzi. Please Bacha." Neil pleaded. 

Roohi, by then got the house help there who started cleaning the glass shards from everywhere. She rushed to Abhir immediately and the way the wound was bleeding, worried her.