Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - A)

I have realised that my chapters are too lengthy and heavy.

So, I broke them into 2 parts. I hope this helps you all live the moments better. And give a better scope for reacting and commenting.

The next part is ready and I will post it as soon as there is enough response. Even if it takes an hour or a couple of days.

It is upto you guys!! Happy reading!!

It is not about numbers for me. If you know me, you know me.

I will need opinions and reactions!! That's it.

Lots of love

Manisha

At Birla Hospital:

Anahita was looking at her Bhai schooling a new intern because of whom the complication happened, and they had to rush immediately. She actually felt bad for the intern. He was a sweet guy who believed in making most of the life. Quite adventurous and fun loving. It was a minor mishap, but it could have been a big issue if the Senior didn't check on time and informed them. The biggest issue here was the absence of the intern. 

If he had any idea what was waiting for him, he wouldn't have dared to commit such a blunder in the first place. She was actually reminded of her days as an intern. 

Months after she joined, she figured out her inclination towards Cardiology. Then she became a part of Abhimanyu's team which helped her delve deep into the subject. 

She was just pooling funds to apply for her MD but was sure that her specialty would be Cardiology because she became a fan of Abhimanyu's work. Abhimanyu really appreciated her diagnosis and in-depth knowledge of the subject. He was aware of the fact that she wanted to specialize in Cardiology and follow his footsteps which is why no matter what blunder she made, he didn't dismiss her from his team. 

She wasn't exactly irresponsible because that would ensure Abhimanyu Birla firing her from her job without remorse. 

She was a little lethargic and a bit careless at times initially. Her punctuality was questionable and discipline had nothing to do with her. It's just that she was naturally gifted with an ability to understand the symptoms better than the others and her grasp on the subject was too impeccable. She had a memory of an elephant as far as her subject and patients are concerned. 

All these factors played a major role in Abhimanyu deciding to mentor her irrespective of all her short comings which he whole heartedly detested. He later got to know of Rohan's interest in her and wanted to see for himself if she can live up to his expectations

The first thing he dealt with as soon as she joined his team was her laziness. It so happened that, once she just lazed around the entire day without doing much because she felt too lazy that day. She procrastinated everything that wasn't an emergency. But little did she know that when it comes to Abhimanyu Birla, every single thing is an emergency. That fateful day was fresh in her memory.

She was summoned by him to his cabin, and she didn't fear him much back then. She went in confidently while the entire hospital prayed for her to not get fired. She was too confident about her skills to bother about other aspects that make one a good Doctor. 

"May I come in Sir?" Anahita seeked permission. Her tone reeked of confidence which intrigued Abhimanyu. 

It didn't look like she even made an attempt to realize her mistake before getting in. Time to give a reality check then. He didn't want her to waste her talent because of such an attitude.