Chapter - 2: True Friend (Part - A)

Hey guys!!

Happy Lohri!!

Happy Bhogi to all the Telugu people out there!!

I am going to be caught up with the celebrations. Hence I am posting this earlier than I planned to.

Have fun!!

Happy Reading!!!

Lots of love!!

Manisha Krishna!!

At Soha's House:

Roohi bugged Neil to take her to Soha's house because Soha hadn't answered a single call of hers nor replied to at least one of the hundred messages Roohi sent. That meant only one thing. Soha was enraged and that was dangerous to Roohi's health. Soha has always stood by her through thick and thin. She was naturally mature. So, she often saved Roohi from making impulsive decisions and landing herself in trouble.

 So, she often saved Roohi from making impulsive decisions and landing herself in trouble

                                                Soha Dev Dixit

Soha Dixit was her only friend and someone she can blindly trust from forever now. For Roohi, she was family and even the Birlas treated Soha with a lot of love and care. They have been in the same school from 5th grade and have been inseparable from then onwards. Soha's family was very sweet, and the Dixit Residence was the only place Roohi was allowed for a night out.

Abhimanyu found it very hard to send his daughter away to someone else's house for a night stay but with the Dixits, he was relaxed. Here, the problem was different. He was rather worried of Roohi visiting them a bit too much and he didn't want to trouble their privacy. That's the only reason why he would stop Roohi from hanging out there because he was very fond of Soha himself. The Dixits on the other hand always welcomed Roohi with open arms. 

                                              Sonakshi Dixit

                                              Sonakshi Dixit

Sonakshi Dixit, Soha's mother has always been very sweet to her, and Roohi liked the vibe of the Dixit household. They were just four of them in the family, Soha, Shubh and their parents. All of them were very warm and loving just like Soha. Soha was a very patient girl until a point where she finally loses her temper. Even then she believes in silence and sarcasm, something which she claims to have inherited from her father.