Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - B)

For the nth time guys!! Please comment your views!!

This is dedicated to my baby sister who wanted me to write a chapter on Anahita and Abhimanyu when I first introduced her character.

I could finally write it now!!

If any of you have any requests, you can let me know but please be ready to be patient!!

I can't afford getting deviated from the story!! Sorry!!

Happy reading!!

Love
Manisha Krishna

Anahita had tied him the Rakhi for the first time after 3 years of her joining Birla Hospitals. That very day, she got slapped with consequences for leaving her patients unattended without keeping anyone else in the loop. She had to do night shifts for 4 days straight and they started from that very day. 

She was just cursing herself for expecting a Rakhi gift from her Administrator brother who instead of gifting her something special, dished out the consequences.

She ignored him all throughout the evening and begrudgingly started with her night shift. She was taken aback when all her patients gave her a chocolate each and told her SHE IS AN AMAZING SISTER TO HAVE. She knew on whose behalf they were talking and that overwhelmed her. She ran to Abhimanyu's cabin, hugged him tight and cried.

She was busy cursing him for being the worst brother on earth and here, he was planning to make it special for her.

She never had anyone shower so much love on her which only a family member can shower. Abhimanyu took her in a brotherly embrace and consoled her.

"Itna acha mauka hain, itna special feel karwaya mujhe Rakhi baandh kar, itna toh karna banta hain na?" Abhimanyu lovingly said.

"I am sorry Bhai" Anahita sniffled and spoke.

"Sorry bolne ki itni aadat hogayi hai ki iskeliye bhi tum sorry hi bol rahi ho" Abhimanyu teased her as he ruffled her hair fondly.

"Bhai" she whined.

"Fine! Bolo. Nahin tease kar raha main." Abhimanyu raised him arms in surrender. Anahita looked down and meekly confessed,

"Aaj ke din bhi aapne itna daanta aur mujhe night duty pe laga diya toh mujhe laga mera Rakhi ka beda garak hogaya aaj aur aapko kos rahi thi main dil mein."

Abhimanyu shot her a glare and she immediately held her ear and mouthed a sorry. He chuckled and took her in a side hug.

"Tumhare liye toh surprise abhi baki hain...woh weekend pe milega. After you get done with your night shifts. Kyunki uske liye we need to go some where and you aren't free filhaal....

So, I guess we all have to wait." Abhimanyu declared and Anahita's expression turned from happy to glum in no time.

"Bhai! That's so unfair. Hitler na bano aap itna zyada. Main curiosity se pagal hojaungi na...aap night shifts ke alawa kuch aur karne nahin bol sakte the?" She whined.

"Anu! You were careless and there is no debate about that. Galti karogi toh repercussions toh honge na. Aur waise bhi that was your Administrator taking the decision..."

Abhimanyu was cut off by Anahita, "And that's you. Jab aapka plan already tha toh you could have..." She trailed when her Bhai gave her a 'DARE YOU FINISH THE LINE' look.

She cowered back because she knew how much Abhimanyu hated prioritizing anything above duty unless it was absolutely necessary. She was fidgeting with her dupatta and refused to look up. Abhimanyu sighed.