Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - B)

The Birla House:

Manjari knew that Roohi acted so clingy whenever something triggered her fears or when she knew she did something of which she wasn't proud of. But she didn't have time on her side to talk it out with Roohi right away as she has to host the lunch now.

Also, she knew that Roohi was with her father who will handle her just fine.

She then, instructed the staff immediately to set up the table and tasted the food to ensure whether everything was as per order. Raman, the senior most staff member, came looking for the head chef who usually handled things in Manjari's absence to enquire about the lunch setup just then but the moment he saw Manjari, he relaxed. 

She is the best host according to them and she somehow has a solution to any problem they might face at home. For all of them, she is an enigma even after spending almost the whole day with her around. 

They will all miss her presence when she will accompany Roohi to Mumbai but they all were super excited to see their Roohi baby on TV. He informed her about the crew waiting for lunch and came back to inform Abhimanyu that the food has been set up.

The crew was SPOILED FOR CHOICE when it came to food. They have never eaten such amazing Rajasthani food before. Some of the senior members also were forced to agree to that. They were treated like Royalty and they will remember the Birlas and their hospitality for eternity. 

As the crew left to savour lunch, Roohi was about to follow them, but Abhimanyu pulled her back. She looked up and gave her father a questioning look. Abhimanyu raised his brow in response. She shrugged and looked away. 

He gently made her look back at him and caressed her cheek, 

"Kya hua Ru? Itna clingy kyun ho rahe ho?" He asked softly. 

"Kyun? Main aise hi clingy nahi hosakti hoon kya?" She questioned back. He tapped her forehead lightly and said, 

"Sawaal ke badle sawaal nahi. Batao what's bothering you?" He probed. Roohi dropped the pretense and whined, 

"Mujhe nahi jaana Mumbai Poppy. I don't know kya hogaya tha mujhe per abhi aisa lag raha hain ki, it's too much for me. All this build up and those bytes, this is all too much." Roohi complained and Abhimanyu had a smile on his face looking at her innocent face. 

His daughter wasn't innocent from any angle, but she wasn't as exposed to life beyond home and family that much. So, it was natural for her to feel that way. Such huge changes are difficult to cope with, but he knew that she just needed some comforting and she will be fine. 

"Ru! Aap ki life mein bahut kuch badalnewala hain bahut jaldi. It's natural for you to feel that way. Sabke saath hota hain. 

Jab maine apni career ko ek naya direction diya, everything was so new for me. Mujhe bhi shuruwat mein kuch nahi samajh aya but thoda waqt beeta and I found my feet.