Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - A)

In Akshnav Residence:

Akshara was brainstorming on ways to achieve her goal ever since Roohi's contract was officially signed. She had long asked Vikram to collect as much inside information about Roohi and the Birlas as possible. She was hoping to find something she could probably use to her benefit.

Akshara wanted Vikram to infiltrate Birla House but he couldn't as Abhishek Malik is too thorough with the security arrangements. So, they couldn't get anything that was very personal yet.

Vikram didn't understand why Abhishek had this soft spot for Birlas and why was he doing much more than what was expected of him. He didn't realize how loyal, he himself was being to Akshara contrary to his double-edged sword reputation.

Abhishek, on the other hand was known for his loyalty and his clientele vouched for that even in sleep. So, it wasn't even least bit shocking that Abhishek was impressed by Birlas and he was being loyal to them.

It was pretty straight forward unlike Vikram's loyalty to Akshara which was based on manipulation, ego war, incentives and individual benefits. The former would most of the times beat the latter because of the earnestness and commitment. Hence, Vikram found it extremely difficult to infiltrate the Birla House.

All the staff in the Birla House were a part of the setup for a long time. It was impossible to buy them out because Abhimanyu took care of them and their families very well. Also, they all respect Abhimanyu too much to leak things out and bring him stress.

Vikram also had his own limitations of not leaving behind any trace of evidence because one solid proof and their games will end badly. He couldn't manage to hack the camera feed of Birla House either. The firewalls are too well built, and the money spent on it was a wise investment.

So, he tried his best to follow and track the crew members and their actions. The driver that was driving the crew around in a bus was a localite and Vikram got through him. He agreed to give away any and every information he managed to gather about Birlas from the team.

The driver has been doing his bit as he was asked to find someone who is approachable and the one who is more likely to agree to get the job done by Vikram. The driver carefully observed the crew members and zeroed down on this one girl who looked like she hated The Birlas and Roohi.

He had caught on her conversation with her colleague on how she was feeling helpless and how given a chance, she would have exposed 'Papa ki Pari - Roohi'. The driver decided to place his bets on her after that conversation because he was promised a huge sum if he managed to find a perfect ally for them.

Once the person agreed to collaborate, he will be awarded his bonus money for being extra ordinarily perceptive of people around him. Vikram called the driver when he was about half an hour away from picking them up from the local market they visited after bidding adieu to the Birlas.

The driver encouraged the plan to make Vikram meet with the girl stealthily. A public market is a place where no one will judge a random meeting and it will be easier to not garner attention. Vikram was waiting at the market to meet the person.