Chapter - 2 : True Friend (Part - B)

I am updating despite the underwhelming response because I credit that to the festive mood.

But next update only after a satisfactory response!!

Have fun and happy reading!!

Lots of love!!

Manisha!!

Soha loved her as a fan and she didn't need to know anything else. At least not now. Roohi came in expecting forgiveness but ended up getting a Congratulations and a private party. She couldn't have asked for a better patch up. God was indeed on her side.

"Roohi! Come on! Let's dance" Soha pulled her to dance.

"Tum upset nahi ho? Parson fight keliye kitna sunaya tumne. Abhi aise hi maaf kardiya?" Roohi asked sincerely.

"Woh toh I got worried seeing your bruises that day aur do din se baat bhi nahi hui thi na. Toh aise hi gussa kardiya. Uske baad, I got worried seeing you missing.

But jab pata chala ki you were chasing your dreams, mera gussa khatam hogaya. How can I be angry at you for chasing your dreams?

That would be so unfair to you. Friends samajhne keliye hote hain Roohi. Bade hain na samjhane keliye.

Let me be the friend you need. I am sure kisine ab tak tumhara achievement celebrate nahi kiya hoga." Soha's words startled Roohi again, but Roohi shook her head in negative.

"Pata tha mujhe. Sab gussa honge na tumse for what you have done. Agar mujhe itna gussa aya tha toh theirs is very reasonable. Koi nahi. Let me do the honours" Soha stated.

"You seriously aren't going to hold it against me? Aisa hi tha toh mera phone kyun nahi uthaya? Why didn't you respond? Mujhe laga tum bahut gussa ho and you don't want to speak to me. Agar aisa nahi hain toh why didn't you respond?"

Roohi spoke in irritation. Soha's reaction annoyed her. That girl was confusing her. She was supposed to be angry. Why wasn't she?

"Roohi! Woh...I don't have my phone with me. So, I couldn't answer." Soha shrugged and spoke.

"But kyun?" Roohi asked with a questioning glance.

"Because I broke it in anger. Mumma ne bola jab tak unhe nahi lagta ki I learnt my lesson; she wouldn't get it repaired." Soha pouted and explained her ordeal.

Roohi couldn't believe what she just heard. Soha and that level of anger didn't add up somewhere.

"Agar main...socho main impulsively galti kar sakti hoon itna sorted hone ke baad bhi, I can understand how strongly you must have felt. Isliye I don't have any right to judge your behaviour" Soha came clean.

Roohi shook her head and spoke, "Soha! You are the bestest friend anyone can ask for. Why are you so understanding?

Agar tum mujhpe gussa karti toh main tumhe har koshish karke manati but you just understood my stand point. Thank you" Roohi said honestly.

"Look Roohi! Hum itne bade nahi hain ki hum ek doosre ki class le. I mean le sakte hain but uskeliye one of us has to be of the right side of the spectrum.

Agar hum donon ne galat kiya kuch na kuch toh we should understand and support each other. And mujhe pata hain ki tumhari bahut class lag chuki hain already so mera kuch bhi bolna hypocritical bhi hoga aur pointless bhi" Soha tried to drive her point home.

"Jo tumne kiya aur jo maine kiya woh bahut different hain Soha. Tum abhi guilty ho na..isliye you don't have the heart to yell at me but believe me, I deserve a good dose of it from my best friend who always holds me accountable.