ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

I was in the car with her.from when we left from there she was looking outside of the window.but also shivering.stubborn girl.

I close the window.she frown her eyes.and then sat straightly.she was looked cute with red cheeks and rose.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

In whole no one talked for once.rushda eyes were closed.means she was sleeping.hanan was busy in his phone.

Hanan looked at rushda.she was sleeping cutely.but she was getting disturb from fast driving."sameer dheere chalao car."hanan said in cold voice.

because of this everyone reached home.already but hanan's car reached late.hanan got a call from his baba."ji baba."hanan said ."baba ke bacche kaha hai."baba said."baba aa hi rahe hai traffic me phase hai."hanan said.

"accha jaldi aa rushda thak gai hogi."baba said."hmm."hanan just hummed and looked at rushda.who was sleeping.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 30 ᴍɪɴ●

After 30 min they reached at baig haveli.hanan looked at rushda who was sleeping till now in this small trip he understand she is a deep slumber.

Then he think how to wake her up.so he directly called shifa.shifa came."bhai aap itni si baat ke liye mujhe bula rahe hai hhhh."shifa said while scolding him in low voice.

"haayee allah hoor ka tukdha lag rahi hai ye."in the time she spoke.the sentance.hanan was out of the car."shifa looked at him unbelievably."bhabhi."shifa called rushda while shaking her shoulder lightly.

"bhabhi"she called again.this time she waked up.hanan was tapping his feet till now.rushda was rubbing her eyes.shifa laughed at her at this cute antic.rushda looked at her in shock.and then looked at herself and realized she is married now.

"bhabhi welcome to baig haveli."shifa said with a smile."rushda smile with a hesitant look."bhabhi bahar aa jaiye hmm."she called rushda out."rushda started to came out with the help of her hands and shifa help.

Shifa gesture hanan to hold her.hanan shook his head.shifa glared him.hanan came towards rushda and hold her hand.he felt her hand is so samll in front of his big hand.and shifa left her hand and winked at her.rushda felt goosebumps all over her body when she felt his hand contact on her hands.

Shifa make sure rushda is completely veild.and again she didn't see hanan face.with the help of him and her own they both entered in baig haveli.they both stepped inside with their right foot at the same time.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

When we entered in haveli."i heard a voice of female with motherly figure."haye aa gai meri bacchi hoor ka tukhda lag rahi hai."she kissed my head.i was all confuse at first that we all left from there at same time.then why we are only late."i think confusingly.

When my husband whom name i don't know completely.start to took me towards couch who was very big.
We both sat down and that big hand realsed my hand.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

"noor shifa jaake vo bada wala bowl le kar aao."ammi said to shifa and noor.for rushda"ye to sune sune se naam lag rahe hai i can't even see anything because of this veil."she think like this and pouted.

When ammi said."suno me ye anghoti iss dhodh ke bowl me daalongi.hmm tumhe isse dondhni hai jo pehle dhoondhe ga vo winner."ammi said

"ammi ye karna jaroori hai kya."hanan said irritatingly."ha chal ab chup chap kar."she said while mixing the diamond ring inside the bowl and mixed it.

"chalo bhabhi shuru kar aapko.hi jitna hai."mahreen said.rushda was still confuse what was going on."bhabhi."i rushda looked down from her veil and saw that big hand went inside the milk bowl and everyone shouting her name than she putted her hand inside the bowl hesitatingly.

And they both started to find the ring.but suddenly rushda's hand touched hanan's hand and for a moment he freezed and rushda took out the ring.and all youngsters started to hooting."bhabhi ma raaj oyee hooyee aaj tak.hamme se koi bhi nhi jeeta iss game me or bhabhi jeet gai.vohoo."marium said.

All boys were in shock that how can their bhabhi win because they also expect winning from hanan."bhai kya ho gaya."ghazal said while shaking hanan's hand.

"yaar bhai aap haar kaise gaye aaj tak koi bhi bahu nhi jeeti iss game me aaj pehli baar koi jeeta hai."saad said.

hanan came in present.and looked here and there and saw ring in rushda's hand.then he understand that she win already.

"accha chalo pareshaan mat karo usse hmm hanan jaao tumhe tumahare abbu bula rahe hai."chachi said.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

I was still looking at my hand where her hand got touched accidentally."hanan idhar aao."baba called me and i went toward him."nikkah mubarak." baba's friend said and i started to talk with them i totally forgot about that touch.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

"bhabhi. ghunghat utha sakti hai aap."noor said.ammi came and raise up the veil from rushda's face.

"mashallah"ammi said and kissed rushda on her forehead."bhabhi kitni pyaari lag rahi hai."aarifa said.

Rushda looked looked at everyone in confusion."bhabhi let me introduce everyone to you."aalia said."bhabhi ye aapki saas and ye aapki chachi and ye bhi aapki chachi and ye badi puppo.and ye bhi aapki puppo hai.

"me aapki devrani yein bhi aapki devarani and ye bhi.so basically aap ham sab ki jethani hai.kyunki hanan bhai sabse badhe hai ham sab me se."marium said.and rushda looked at them with that expression that her bad dream got true.

"bhabhi aap ko samjh aaya."marum said while pocking rushda's shoulder.rushda hurriedly said."ha samjh aaya."while nodding.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀs ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)