ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

"me itna pagal bhi hoon."hanan said with his charming smile.rushda was seeing with adoration."itna accha lag raha hoon me."hanan said and his his smile was just like cheery on top of cake.

Rushda looked away.hanan chuckle and said."soe ab meri neend hi udh gai thi smajh aai."hanan said and made her lie down beside him and and wrap his leg around her.and hugged her.he was soothing her.so she won't feel pain.

●ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ●

Rushda woke up with a grumpy face and yah she didn't went school today because today is her first day of menstrual week and she always take leave on her first day of menstruation day. she was feeling anxious.

Hanan was already up and he was ready for his college.he was seeing himself in the mirror and come out from the dressing room.and saw his begum was sitting on bed with an irritate face."good morning."hanan said in cheerful tone to make her feel good but he got a flying pillow on his face directly.

Hanan looked at her with WTF face."jaaaooooooo yaha seeeeeeeeeeeee."rushda said and throw another pillow towards him.but this time hanan get aside because he love his precious hairs.and he took more than 15 min to set them.

"kya kaha tumne me kyu jaao yaha se."hanan said and look at her with his fierce voice.but rushda glare at him with his doe eyes."seriously tum really sochti ho ki mujhe darr lag jaayega inn aakho se tumhari."hanan said in a mocking tone.

"darna chahiye."rushda said while showing her fingers towards him."mujhe nhi lagta kahi se bhi."hanan said and walk towards her."plz for god sake jaaaaaaaooooooo."rushda yelled.hanan took a deep sigh.

"begum itna gussa kiss baat pe kar rahi hai aap."hanan ask in his soft voice."mujhe bhi nhi pata esa lag raha hai ki me marr jaonga."rushda said with an irritate tone.but hanan eyes darkened."dare to say this type of this again."hanan said while towering over her.

"college nhi jaana tumhe ab."rushda ask and try to be calm."hmmm jaana hai lekin me soch raha hoon ki na jaaon."hanan said and whistle."mr hanan baig college jaaye apne or ha agar chutti karne ki soch rahe hai to bhool jaaiye kyunki me baba se complain kar dunga."rushda said and a small smirk formed on her lips.

"seriously tum ye sochti hoo ki me baba se darr jaonga."hanan said and a smirk formed on his face.which vanish rushda's smirk."jaa rahe hoo ya nhi."rushda said while showing her fierce eyes.but hanan pecked her lips and run away from there.

"bye."hanan shouted.and rushda was sitting on the bed still.but when she came in her sense her.her face flustered in red she was blushing.she touched her face.

"yaaaaahhh allah plz bacha looo mujhe iss haya see."rushda think dramatically.and get up from bed and went to get fresh&up and get ready.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴀᴀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ sᴍᴀʟʟ.(▰╹◡╹▰) ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.